LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Poor guy, if that's the case he's got an all time wedgie.
    Or he’s hung like a horse
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• So the rumor is new men's garments coming in June... shorter sleeves and a more athletic design (whatever that means).

As long as they bring the vneck back I'll be happy.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        So the rumor is new men's garments coming in June... shorter sleeves and a more athletic design (whatever that means).

As long as they bring the vneck back I'll be happy.
        Where's this rumor coming from.

I have a feeling the v-neck won't be coming back this time around. So I'll continue to make my own v-necks as needed.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

I have a feeling the v-neck won't be coming back this time around. So I'll continue to make my own v-necks as needed.
          A friend's cousin who's wife heard it at the distribution center at the temple... it must be true!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            A friend's cousin who's wife heard it at the distribution center at the temple... it must be true!
            From LDS.org, last year:

A new style, Women’s Stretch Cotton garments, were introduced in February of this year (see related story), and the product line will be extended to include men’s Stretch Cotton styles available in early 2019.
            https://www.lds.org/church/news/chur...brics?lang=eng

Maybe "stretch" is the "athletic design" your friend's cousin's wife overheard at the distribution center at the temple.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
              I've spent the last ten minutes crying tears of frustration that I can't wear a simple cap-sleeved T-shirt without my garments deforming my waist into a bulbous caricature of myself.

I feel alien in these things. I can't wear simple, modest clothes without looking deformed. The body garments produce is not ME. I don't look like this.

I love the covenants that these garments represent, but I want off this boat.
              Kind of sad that the recent changes came too late for Mrs. Funk. Seems like a lot of what she was asking for.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Originally posted by falafel View Post

Look what’s back!

I’m not really sure what’s new about these, but it says they are and only available online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 02-17-2019, 01:42 PM.
                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Just ordered a v-neck top and corresponding bottom. Will return and report.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    Look what’s back!

I'm guessing this guy struck out as a Calvin Klein model.
                    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                      I'm guessing this guy struck out as a Calvin Klein model.
                      That thigh gap, tho!

PS: I think it’s a mannequin.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I have heard for a while that the men would also get a style with screen-printed marks instead of the stitching that shows through most shirts that have a decent fit. Is the new V-neck the fulfillment of this promise?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          Look what’s back!

I’m not really sure what’s new about these, but it says they are and only available online.

Whaaaaa?!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• They are very comfortable and a nice fit. Better than any of the styles I have previously worn. Took a chance on the regular length (5'10) and was rewarded as it no longer comes to my shins. sleeves allow for normal short sleeves without any show. No complaints from me, but never had any complaints before except for the bottom length which was solved by buying short.
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• What’s the advantage of a v neck?
                              Serious question.
                              I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                                What’s the advantage of a v neck?
                                Serious question.
                                Open neck shirt without looking like you are wearing an undershirt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X