LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Or you could just go without, I would think the Lord would understand on a hot, hot day.
    You are in great danger of the Dude saying that type of comment would kill on ex-Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reddit.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
      Hmm.
      Someone hasn’t had the second endowment.

How embarrassing for you.
      I intend to live forever.
      So far, so good.
      --Steven Wright

Comment

• Got a couple of sets today in the mail... they're so nice you don't feel the need to take them off during marital relations.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Are garments still made in sweatshops?
          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Got a couple of sets today in the mail... they're so nice you don't feel the need to take them off during marital relations.
            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Got a couple of sets today in the mail... they're so nice you don't feel the need to take them off during marital relations.

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Well done, good sir.
                  I intend to live forever.
                  So far, so good.
                  --Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    Or you could just go without, I would think the Lord would understand on a hot, hot day.
                    So...late April through October?! Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• My V-necks got delivered yesterday.

I'm a cotton crew neck guy, so that's the perpective I'm coming from. These tops are a little thinner than what I'm used to and they feel a little silkier than the softness of the cotton crew.

I just wish they would take the same material and collar style of the cotton crew, just made into a v-neck.

The collar size and visibility for collared shirts is about right though. Not too low, not too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        My V-necks got delivered yesterday.

I'm a cotton crew neck guy, so that's the perpective I'm coming from. These tops are a little thinner than what I'm used to and they feel a little silkier than the softness of the cotton crew.

I just wish they would take the same material and collar style of the cotton crew, just made into a v-neck.

The collar size and visibility for collared shirts is about right though. Not too low, not too high.
                        Mine come tomorrow! I also ordered one of the crew necks to see what that's all about.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          My V-necks got delivered yesterday.

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Mine come tomorrow! I also ordered one of the crew necks to see what that's all about.
                          It's go time! Gird your loins and get ready for the day of judgment, gentlemen!
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• We need a new thread title.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              We need a new thread title.
                              Whoa, didn't figure you for the type to whitewash the contributions of feminine post-Mormon crowd.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Whoa, didn't figure you for the type to whitewash the contributions of feminine post-Mormon crowd.
                                Another victory for Satan!!!
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X