LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    What a bunch of wimps. Chafing? Boring COLOR? It's freaking underwear. It's reasonably durable. It's functional. It's affordable. And you're not wearing it because it was the best selection at Target; there is a purpose.
    Spicy monkey is spicy!
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Haha.

You are so sophisticated now with your non-white underwear!
      OK time to be honest. I don't really care what color or type of underwear I have. But as to the type/color my wife wears, well, that makes all the difference in the world. And if me eschewing white underwear makes her do the same, well by gum I'm going to wear colored underwear!
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        You can get non-white G’s. Welcome back NWC!
        I am eagerly awaiting the update to women's Gs. I may come back yet!
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          You can get non-white G’s. Welcome back NWC!
          This man speaks the truth. I wore both olive drab and brown g's. I looked much better in them than I do in the whites of today but there are probably other reasons for that that have nothing to do with the color of my underwear both then and now.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Colored Gs are for the weak. I, for one, appreciate the fecal accountability that white Gs bring to the table.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Colored Gs are for the weak. I, for one, appreciate the fecal accountability that white Gs bring to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                I could definitely see how the higher end stuff that are advertised on podcasts could have changed the telestial undie game in the last 20 years, but I'll never know.
                Why not- you work out in Gs?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  What a bunch of wimps. Chafing? Boring COLOR? It's freaking underwear. It's reasonably durable. It's functional. It's affordable. And you're not wearing it because it was the best selection at Target; there is a purpose.
                  Yeah, its stupid to think that something that I literally wear every single day of the week for my entire life should be comfortable.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    These are all god points.

Hmm... I wonder why people wear garments.
                    Don't think they were all god points - some seemed more like the philosophies of men.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• That's it, one more complaint and we are going back to the original pattern.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Why not- you work out in Gs?
                        Commando, Commando.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• all of you people not working out in those lululemon shorts with the mesh lining are maniacs
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            all of you people not working out in those lululemon shorts with the mesh lining are maniacs
                            Nike makes these 9' shorts with a compression short built in that are great, little pricey but well worth the cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              all of you people not working out in those lululemon shorts with the mesh lining are maniacs
                              I didn't realize they made clothes for dudes...
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                                Nike makes these 9' shorts with a compression short built in that are great, little pricey but well worth the cost.
                                yeah those are great too.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X