LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Ha, no one is going to replace them after one year, even if the markings fall off. Just iron new ones on or is a white permanent marker and just draw them on. Let’s not make this more difficult than it has to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do they even make white permanent marker? Seems kinda pointless to write on a white board with a white marker. It’s time to just phase them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      Just learned that a high school friend and her husband founded and own Tommy Johns undershirts. So, If gentile underthreads are your thing, give them a shot.
      Tommy John makes really good gentile underwear. I have given them a shot and speak highly of them.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Just ordered some new G-bottoms since my old ones have been through more than 50 washes.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• My new Gss arrived last week. After removing the packaging from the first pair, I compared it to my old, worn, discolored Gs. That bright, perfectly white color brought to my mind a recent post from D-hole:

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Colored Gs are for the weak. I, for one, appreciate the fecal accountability that white Gs bring to the table.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            My new Gss arrived last week. After removing the packaging from the first pair, I compared it to my old, worn, discolored Gs. That bright, perfectly white color brought to my mind a recent post from D-hole:
            Are your new Gs the ones with the sticker symbols, or are they still sewn in?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Are your new Gs the ones with the sticker symbols, or are they still sewn in?
              Seems sewn to me.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                My new Gss arrived last week. After removing the packaging from the first pair, I compared it to my old, worn, discolored Gs. That bright, perfectly white color brought to my mind a recent post from D-hole:
                Hah, I missed that post and just chuckled at reading it now.

D-hole is right. Drab Gs do tend to hide skid mark incidents.

Comment

• You can give the church feedback on your garments. Make garments v-neck again!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    You can give the church feedback on your garments. Make garments v-neck again!

Yeah, v-necks and something like this in that new stretchy fabric they added for the women:

Unknown.jpg

Onesies rock!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I just gave feedback on the cotton briefs. There are a couple of issues that I would like to see different. Who knows if my opinion will matter? I'm overdue to go buy about a dozen more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                        I just gave feedback on the cotton briefs. There are a couple of issues that I would like to see different. Who knows if my opinion will matter? I'm overdue to go buy about a dozen more.
                        yes the crotch size needs to be at least 4x bigger to accommodate some of us
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          yes the crotch size needs to be at least 4x bigger to accommodate some of us
                          You realize you're not supposed to wear it on your head, right?
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            You realize you're not supposed to wear it on your head, right?
                            Back in my younger days when I posted on the interwebs more frequently and followed these boards more thoroughly I learned that an internet poster named "Coug," who posted a great deal on the original Cougarboard an Utefans, was companions with Rob Morris while serving as a missionary in Canada. My only vision was these two pulling all nighters playing "Risk" on P-Day eve wearing their G's on their heads.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• I just wish the garment tops fit like undershirts and were not cut like t-shirts. The neck on crew neck shirts is comically wide and thick. The sleeves stick out past almost every shirt I own. I started wearing rib knit round necks to avoid these issues but they're not perfect either. The back of the round neck tends to creep up past most of my shirts.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                I just wish the garment tops fit like undershirts and were not cut like t-shirts. The neck on crew neck shirts is comically wide and thick. The sleeves stick out past almost every shirt I own. I started wearing rib knit round necks to avoid these issues but they're not perfect either. The back of the round neck tends to creep up past most of my shirts.
                                I've noticed this on the latest batch of tops I purchased.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X