No announcement yet.

LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're definitely not adjustable. But on the label, it says "sleeve adjustment."

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
      They're definitely not adjustable. But on the label, it says "sleeve adjustment."

Hmmm. Do they fit differently?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Hmmm. Do they fit differently?
        Not that I can tell. I don't see any difference, but this is the first time getting dri-lux.

Comment

Not that I can tell. I don't see any difference, but this is the first time getting dri-lux.

Maybe they're seconds.
          When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party. --Tuck Pendleton

Comment

• Yeah, I like the sleeve adjusted ones... they go better with my summer wardrobe:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Picked up a few dri-lux tops, and noticed they have a "sleeve adjustment." Any idea what that's about?

I just think it's warning you that you will constantly be adjusting your sleeves. Due to arm pit suck and other phenomena common with garments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• The wife and I went g shopping Saturday. She takes her's up to the front desk and they ask if she's gotten g's since the new sizing has come out. We haven't so the lady tells her that the mediums she picked out will drown her and she may what to downsize. She ends up buying an xs top. Have they really changed all the sizing so people feel better about themselves?

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  The wife and I went g shopping Saturday. She takes her's up to the front desk and they ask if she's gotten g's since the new sizing has come out. We haven't so the lady tells her that the mediums she picked out will drown her and she may what to downsize. She ends up buying an xs top. Have they really changed all the sizing so people feel better about themselves?
                  I think they changed the sizing so people show less skin, but that's an assumption on my part.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Members are just getting fatter.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Yesterday in Junior Primary, in a lesson about the Plan of Salvation, the primary presidency member pulled one of her husband's Hanes plain v-necks out of a bag and put it on one of the children to represent when they were a spirit waiting to receive a body. Well, turns out, that was no Hanes plain v-neck that kid was sporting. Hanes doesn't make a scoop neck. It wasn't until the spirit world until she figured out was was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        Yesterday in Junior Primary, in a lesson about the Plan of Salvation, the primary presidency member pulled one of her husband's Hanes plain v-necks out of a bag and put it on one of the children to represent when they were a spirit waiting to receive a body. Well, turns out, that was no Hanes plain v-neck that kid was sporting. Hanes doesn't make a scoop neck. It wasn't until the spirit world until she figured out was was going on.

Does her husband wear the scoop with a white v-neck? that would be so awesome.

Comment

• Cleaning out some photos in my phone and came across this FB post that I snapped a screenshot of awhile ago and never got around to posting. This was posted by an old mission companion who just got out of drug rehab.

Comment

• I do not question the divine manifestations of others, but I don't think those cuts are all that close to his federal aftery.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              I do not question the divine manifestations of others, but I don't think those cuts are all that close to his federal aftery.
                              Agreed. Local or state at most.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Pinstripes to work with a chainsaw. He was asking for an accident to happen.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X