LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    I've noticed this on the latest batch of tops I purchased.
    well maybe if you sluts would wear shirts that fit
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      well maybe if you sluts would wear shirts that fit
      I'm just trying to improve world-wide self-esteem. The more of my body I can display, the better everyone else feels about theirs.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        I've noticed this on the latest batch of tops I purchased.
        Mine bunch up so much that they don't hang out

I have a couple pair of mesh tops with super long short sleeves that would hand out of any t-shirt I wore. I just cut about two inches off of the sleeves. Easy peasy and no more problems wtih the mesh ones.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Mine bunch up so much that they don't hang out

I have a couple pair of mesh tops with super long short sleeves that would hand out of any t-shirt I wore. I just cut about two inches off of the sleeves. Easy peasy and no more problems wtih the mesh ones.
          The mesh ones are pretty slippery, so they tend to hang out of most of my shirts too.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It is nice not having to wear 2 t-shirts when it is hot, especially when the second t-shirt is so poorly designed.

SJBH
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Micro Modal is the answer. Best material of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I just wish the garment tops fit like undershirts and were not cut like t-shirts. The neck on crew neck shirts is comically wide and thick. The sleeves stick out past almost every shirt I own. I started wearing rib knit round necks to avoid these issues but they're not perfect either. The back of the round neck tends to creep up past most of my shirts.
                I just picked up some new crew-neck tops for the first time in a while, and can I just say WTH? Since when did Crew Neck = Turtleneck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  I just wish the garment tops fit like undershirts and were not cut like t-shirts. The neck on crew neck shirts is comically wide and thick. The sleeves stick out past almost every shirt I own. I started wearing rib knit round necks to avoid these issues but they're not perfect either. The back of the round neck tends to creep up past most of my shirts.
                  The answer here is the swoop neck Corbin top. Undetectable under your tees. I have a few crew necks strictly for my white dress shirts so you don't see the swoop neck.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                    I just picked up some new crew-neck tops for the first time in a while, and can I just say WTH? Since when did Crew Neck = Turtleneck?
                    Long sleeve turtlenecks. I bought some new ones and the sleeves are longer than the sleeves on some of my shirts. I guess with all the extra material from shortening the woman’s sleeves they had to go somewhere with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                      Long sleeve turtlenecks. I bought some new ones and the sleeves are longer than the sleeves on some of my shirts. I guess with all the extra material from shortening the woman’s sleeves they had to go somewhere with it.
                      I've started cutting off half of the sleeves because they hang out of my t-shirts. Not even MJ bats an eye when I do it so I figure it's okay
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                        Micro Modal is the answer. Best material of all time.
                        Does this fabric exist for men's garments? is there a special gay section of the garment store that has it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          The answer here is the swoop neck Corbin top. Undetectable under your tees. I have a few crew necks strictly for my white dress shirts so you don't see the swoop neck.
                          This is my go to as well, except when it's got outside it feels like you're wearing a trash bag underneath.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            I've started cutting off half of the sleeves because they hang out of my t-shirts. Not even MJ bats an eye when I do it so I figure it's okay

Maybe you should just stop cutting the sleeves off your t-shirts...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Just removed the symbols from my last pairs of nylon mesh G's this morning. Going to be burning those bad boys tonight.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Maybe you should just stop cutting the sleeves off your t-shirts...

The algorithm failed on this one.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X