LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
    I'm tired of not feeling like a human being in my clothes.
    And we're tired of women not looking like humans in G's! I support this campaign to write letters
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      On a semi-related note, given that g's are supposed to promote modest dress, is anyone else shocked by how much rack chick's can show while still wearing them? This always seems strange to me.
      LOL! This thread was just kind of making me feel sorta sad until I came upon this awesome question. It is true. Mormon chicks CAN show a lot of rack while still wearing them.

Comment

Mrs. Funk, I'm sorry for you and all women that have to wear g's. They are just much easier for dudes.

On a semi-related note, given that g's are supposed to promote modest dress, is anyone else shocked by how much rack chick's can show while still wearing them? This always seems strange to me.
        Oh, the garment can reveal quite a lot of cleave. To compensate, it covers up erogenous areas known to lead to promiscuity like the collarbone and the upper shoulder. Zowie!
        "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

Mrs. Funk, I'm sorry for you and all women that have to wear g's. They are just much easier for dudes.

Seems like the longer they wear 'em, the better they are at using them to exentuate...at least that's how it was with the older ladies in the DC singles ward I was in several years ago.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
            LOL! This thread was just kind of making me feel sorta sad until I came upon this awesome question. It is true. Mormon chicks CAN show a lot of rack while still wearing them.
            We have an expert in the area. We should just wait and see what napper says.

Comment

Quiet, you!
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Oh, the garment can reveal quite a lot of cleave. To compensate, it covers up erogenous areas known to lead to promiscuity like the collarbone and the upper shoulder. Zowie!
                Seriously, I find the cut so strange given the intent of the garment. The things just plunge in the Cleveland, OhiO range. But, you see rack, get horny, and then want to multiply and replenish. I mean, that's God's plan, right?
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Oiy! Here it comes... church vomit from the depths of my stomach...

First of all... The "extra" material from the crotch to the waistline... What the hell is all that for? If I pull my G bottoms all the way up, they ride midway between my boobs and my hips, NOT my waist. It is like they are compensating for the portly women who work in Beehive Clothing with a FUP.

I do not wear my G bottoms all the way up, I roll them down so they rest on my hips, and it is not so I can wear low-rise jeans.

Second... The tops... Ugh. I am currently taking a break from the tops because I am nursing. I just don't want to deal with them because it can make an awkward situation become a frustrating situation. I totally recommend to any nursing mother to scrap them for the first little while.

Third... The tags... When did they change the silky tags to those plastic-y ones? Those plastic-y ones poke and are a nuisance. I have ripped every plastic tag out of my Gs and now have a hole... Which my three-year-old loves to point out and tease me by sticking her finger in there... Don't worry, she doesn't get any crack.

Fourth... Mrs. Funk. I have found the dry-silk Gs to be my preference. When I wear my street clothes, they flow more easily and you don't feel like you have so many layers. If you wear cotton Gs with cotton clothes, there is too much friction. It seems like the Gs and clothes tend to stick together.

Thank you Lord, that we have two-piece Gs instead of the one-piecers...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                    Oiy! Here it comes... church vomit from the depths of my stomach...

First of all... The "extra" material from the crotch to the waistline... What the hell is all that for? If I pull my G bottoms all the way up, they ride midway between my boobs and my hips, NOT my waist. It is like they are compensating for the portly women who work in Beehive Clothing with a FUP.

I do not wear my G bottoms all the way up, I roll them down so they rest on my hips, and it is not so I can wear low-rise jeans.

Second... The tops... Ugh. I am currently taking a break from the tops because I am nursing. I just don't want to deal with them because it can make an awkward situation become a frustrating situation. I totally recommend to any nursing mother to scrap them for the first little while.

Third... The tags... When did they change the silky tags to those plastic-y ones? Those plastic-y ones poke and are a nuisance. I have ripped every plastic tag out of my Gs and now have a hole... Which my three-year-old loves to point out and tease me by sticking her finger in there... Don't worry, she doesn't get any crack.

Fourth... Mrs. Funk. I have found the dry-silk Gs to be my preference. When I wear my street clothes, they flow more easily and you don't feel like you have so many layers. If you wear cotton Gs with cotton clothes, there is too much friction. It seems like the Gs and clothes tend to stick together.

Thank you Lord, that we have two-piece Gs instead of the one-piecers...
                    I like the dry-silk bottoms for dresses because they tend to be a bit shorter. They don't work so well for me under jeans, so I end up wearing the new Carinessa bottoms. They are an improvement, but still reach up to my ribcage. If I wear the cotton or Dri-Lux and need to wear an undershirt on top of it, the result is nearly unbearable.

The humanity!
                    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

I like the dry-silk bottoms for dresses because they tend to be a bit shorter. They don't work so well for me under jeans, so I end up wearing the new Carinessa bottoms. They are an improvement, but still reach up to my ribcage. If I wear the cotton or Dri-Lux and need to wear an undershirt on top of it, the result is nearly unbearable.

The humanity!
                      We should have a G burning party... Burn Baby! Burn!

Comment

We should have a G burning party... Burn Baby! Burn!
                        Wahooo!!!

Comment

I take it you don't eat any food prepared by your 3 year-old.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I take it you don't eat any food prepared by your 3 year-old.
                            LMAO!!! HFN, you are my new favorite!

Comment

I am totally on this band wagon. I thought I would eventually get used to them, but it is still hard to do every day.

True, the silky g's are the easiest to wear on the bottom. I don't think they come in petite so I always end up rolling the waist line down so I can wear normal pants. I actually started wearing the capri length so I wouldn't have the hideous line on my thighs or the roll-up to my butt. The length works great unless you are going to spontaneously get a pedicure and the foot scrub ends up going to your knee. That was fun. My girlfriends were clearly expecting an explanation, but I never gave one.

The silky tops are much harder to wear on top. I am very particular about my bras and they are meant to fit my bare skin. It can't get a grip and things could potentially slip out. I like the t-shirt style tops in theory, but they don't work for me. The top is doesn't give between my breasts so I end up with a shelf. I like the cotton tops with the cups the best.

Comment

Holy crap the world has changed since I was married. There is no way I would have let my wife talk about her bra in public.

Comment

Working...
                                X