Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Other 8?

I go three days for bottoms and two days for tops between washings. Do you do less than that? You should be more than covered with four new bottoms.
    I have a full 7-10 days supply at all times.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I have a full 7-10 days supply at all times.
      I don't wear the Gs anymore but that is just standard underwear practice.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Other 8?

I go three days for bottoms and two days for tops between washings. Do you do less than that? You should be more than covered with four new bottoms.
        One pair lasts me four days. I go front, I go back, I go inside out, then I go front and back. - Big Hero 6.
        Last edited by LVAllen; 09-27-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
          One pair lasts me four days. I go front, I go back, I go inside out, then I go front and back. - Big Hero 6.
          That's just weird man.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Elder Pelado may be going too far by praying and reading scriptures by fire as he destroys the emblems of his allegiance.
            Sorry to disappoint, but there was no fireside scripture study. There may have been some prayer while roasting marshmallows, though.

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            Darn. Looks like I missed out on some fun times.
            Damn straight.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• The only rule about underwear that matters (for both garments and APG's) is that you have on hand at least one more pair than your spouse. That way, he/she has to do laundry before you.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                Lol. Nobody is going to steal your used underwear. I agree on just throwing them away.
                I keep waiting for the day that I see some homeless guy wearing an old garment top he has pulled out of the trash that has the nipples and belly button cut out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                  I keep waiting for the day that I see some homeless guy wearing an old garment top he has pulled out of the trash that has the nipples and belly button cut out.
                  Homeless people need protection too
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                    Lol. Nobody is going to steal your used underwear. I agree on just throwing them away.
                    There are many urban legends I heard on the mission that say otherwise!
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      There are many urban legends I heard on the mission that say otherwise!
                      Those urban legends also include Utah Jazz 1998 NBA Champs gear!
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Anyone got a smile than can beat this?

eternal smile.jpg
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LDS Garments: Why I Want Out of This Club

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Anyone got a smile than can beat this?

[ATTACH]9277[/ATTACH]
                          Are we sure that’s not Borat’s swimsuit under there?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• one piecers are the only way to make that happen
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Are we sure that’s not Borat’s swimsuit under there?
                              Judging by all the BYU gear and trips to the Jerusalem Center, it might be a Borat suit.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Anyone got a smile than can beat this?

[ATTACH]9277[/ATTACH]
                                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                one piecers are the only way to make that happen
                                Poor guy, if that's the case he's got an all time wedgie.

Comment

Working...
                                X