No announcement yet.

The PRIDE of UFC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight I would like to see with Jon Jones is FG. The problem is if he wins, he'd have wins over Hammil, Vera and FG consecutively, I don't know how he wouldn't get a shot after that.

Comment

Originally posted by fusnik View Post
      The fight I would like to see with Jon Jones is FG. The problem is if he wins, he'd have wins over Hammil, Vera and FG consecutively, I don't know how he wouldn't get a shot after that.
      Did you watch Primetime last night? It was awesome I am so pumped for that fight.
      *Banned*

Comment

Yeah I watched it. I dislike Rashad. When he was on TUF as a HW I liked him, it seems his team he coached on TUF liked him (Mitrione gave him praise on MMA Live,, Demico who was on Page's team trains with him) but he just comes across as an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Did you watch Primetime last night? It was awesome I am so pumped for that fight.

I caught the first 5 mins as a carryover of my TUF recording. I was pumped only seeing that. I immediately season passed it. Can't wait for the 29th.

Comment

I was listening to the local sports radio and they had Mario Yamasaki, Damian Maia and a few other guys in studio. They're here to promote Washington Combat going down tomorrow night. Anyway, Yamasaki said that the reason Kimbo was cut from the UFC was for trying to eye gouge Mitrione. I haven't heard this anywhere.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Just watched the Jung v Garcia fight. How did Garcia win a decision? Was I watching a different fight than the judges?

Comment

Just watched the Jung v Garcia fight. How did Garcia win a decision? Was I watching a different fight than the judges?
                Jung clearly won, however that might have been fight of the decade absolutely epic.
                *Banned*

Comment

Jung clearly won, however that might have been fight of the decade absolutely epic.
                  I agree. The Korean Zombie is one of my favorite fighters. Dude wouldn't quit and gave it to Garcia.

There seems to be a prejudice against some of the Asian fighters in the states.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

I had read on a couple of internet forums that Kimbo had gauged his eye when Mitrione was on his back. Interesting that that is the word.

Comment

I had read on a couple of internet forums that Kimbo had gauged his eye when Mitrione was on his back. Interesting that that is the word.
                      Did you see my post above?
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

I read your post Surfah, mine was in response to yours! Anyone watch the SF fights this weekend? Overeem looked like a beast granted he was fighting somebody with zero ground game.

Comment

Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Hughes official for UFC 117 in Oakland. Hughes really needs to give it up.

Also the Salt Lake card is shaping up as follows so far:

MAIN CARD

•Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko*•Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau*•Takanori Gomi vs. Joe Stevenson*•Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard*PRELIMINARY CARD
                          •James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac*•Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann*•DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle*

Still needs a big name.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Hughes official for UFC 117 in Oakland. Hughes really needs to give it up.

Also the Salt Lake card is shaping up as follows so far:

MAIN CARD

•Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko*•Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau*•Takanori Gomi vs. Joe Stevenson*•Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard*PRELIMINARY CARD
                            •James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac*•Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann*•DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle*

Still needs a big name.
                            Gomi is big in Japan. Seriously I hope he kills Joe Daddy. Stevenson bugs. I see Johnson on the card. No other Utah boys? No Burkman? Burkman and Horn should fight.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Gomi is big in Japan. Seriously I hope he kills Joe Daddy. Stevenson bugs. I see Johnson on the card. No other Utah boys? No Burkman? Burkman and Horn should fight.
                              Burk broke his thumb a few weeks ago he is out until at least october.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Burk broke his thumb a few weeks ago he is out until at least october.
                                Suck. Was he scheduled to fight previously?
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X