In-n-Out Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    I guess I'm a terrible Texas, but Whataburger does nothing for me. It's just meh to me.

Give me in n out any day.
    Me too. Whataburger isn’t anything special, unless you get the honey butter chicken biscuit. Then it’s special.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Me too. Whataburger isn’t anything special, unless you get the honey butter chicken biscuit. Then it’s special.
      Ok, yeah, that thing is freaking tasty. The burgers themselves aren't great

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I love how Clack is stuck in the 80's. Like a bug frozen in amber.
        Come on Eileen - you want to take on me? You Ain't Nobody.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          We drove back from Yosemite today. Would have flown, but still trying to social distance as much as possible. We stopped in Tonapah for lunch at the Burger King. The Whopper was not so good, and I didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do, so they must have done something to it. That, or you all are getting in my head!

Now let me add, I wasn't saying the Whopper is anything other than average--just that it's better than what I consider an average In n Out burger. SmashBurger makes a good burger too. I like that spicy one.

We stopped at an Arby's for dinner, and I got a Jalapeño Bacon Chicken Wrap and it was delicious.
          I did smashburger over the weekend. Their smashfries are probably my favorite fries with the rosemary and garlic.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            I did smashburger over the weekend. Their smashfries are probably my favorite fries with the rosemary and garlic.
            Yep, love those too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I love how Clack is stuck in the 80's. Like a bug frozen in amber.
              Hey, lay off the 80's. It gave us midnight runs to Naugles and real ice cream shakes at the Provo hospital.
              Last edited by Non Sequitur; 10-26-2020, 09:40 AM.
              "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                Hey, lay off the 80's. It gave us midnight runs to Naugles and real ice cream shakes at the Provo hospital.
                Naugles was the best - The burrito - fries - drink combo for $1.25 - I ate there 4 times a week.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  Naugles was the best - The burrito - fries - drink combo for $1.25 - I ate there 4 times a week.
                  Ahem... *IS* the best. Thanks, Fountain Valley!

https://www.nauglestacos.com/locations

Comment

• best way to describe in n out is you get what you pay for. it's fairly cheap, but since it doesn't have a dollar menu, i'd rather go to McD's most of the time and get a spicy mcchicken for $1, a McDouble and a large drink for quite a bit less than what i could get at in n out for a comparable amount of food. if i want a good burger, i'll pay more and get that.

we have a in n out right near our house, but we almost never go. though my wife had some coupons for free in n out burgers just the other day and they were fine. that's in n out - fine. places like crown, five guys, habit, smash are better, but they are also a lot more expensive.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• My son has worked at In n Out for about a year. They get a free burger with each shift that they work. 52 weeks x 4 shifts per week, plus our family going there about once a month, means he has probably eaten over 200 double-doubles this year alone.

Comment

• This thread needs to be locked and a few folks need to be banned.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                          Don't forget the $3.99 pizza and video rental combo at Sounds Easy.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                            I get that In N Out is over hyped, but what fast food joint is better? Wendy's? Mcdonald's? Burger king? Certainly not Shake Shack (talk about terrible fries).

I like their fries, hot or cold. I like yukon gold fries. I know I'm in the minority there. The In N Out spread is good. It doesn't beat a good greasy spoon diner burger, but it's tough to beat in the drive thru arena.
                            As a loyal son of the 207, them fries are Kennebecs.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              best way to describe in n out is you get what you pay for. it's fairly cheap, but since it doesn't have a dollar menu, i'd rather go to McD's most of the time and get a spicy mcchicken for $1, a McDouble and a large drink for quite a bit less than what i could get at in n out for a comparable amount of food. if i want a good burger, i'll pay more and get that.

we have a in n out right near our house, but we almost never go. though my wife had some coupons for free in n out burgers just the other day and they were fine. that's in n out - fine. places like crown, five guys, habit, smash are better, but they are also a lot more expensive.
                              I'm going to push back on Five Guys. Their fries are amazeballs, I give you that (Russetts for anyone keeping track), but their burger is in no way, shape or form, better than In N Out's. You may like to specialize it in a zany, crazy way, and that is your prerogative, but the meat has less flavor; the ingredients are worse quality.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• The talk about Crown Burger fired a forgotten neuron for me. When we lived in Wyoming and travelled to SLC for quarterly doctor visits for my brother, we'd stay at the Howard Johnson's near Temple square. This would be in the early 80's. Anyways, we would always stop at a burger joint nearby. And I remember a crown on the sign, but I thought it had the word 'King' in it. But maybe it was Crown Burgers?

They were good burgers, at least to this kid's palate.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X