No announcement yet.

In-n-Out Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an In n Out a block away from my office and a 5 guys about 100 yards away. I like InO just fine. Like many have said, the burgers are consistently good and the price is right. I really like the 5 guys bacon double cheeseburger. It has the right combination of meat and toppings to bun that works for me. Their fries are awful though. Just because they fill an entire grocery sack full of them doesn't make them taste any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      I'm not a fan of the deep fried rolls either. I don't get them.
      Not just the deep-fried rolls. Look at the specialty rolls - most of them have tempura/panko something inside.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        I have an In n Out a block away from my office and a 5 guys about 100 yards away. I like InO just fine. Like many have said, the burgers are consistently good and the price is right. I really like the 5 guys bacon double cheeseburger. It has the right combination of meat and toppings to bun that works for me. Their fries are awful though. Just because they fill an entire grocery sack full of them doesn't make them taste any better.
        5 Guys fries? The ones cooked in peanut oil with cajun spice? Agree to disagree!
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• If we're up to the $15 range for a burger dinner - Red Robin is better than 5 Guy's. Cleaner too.

I don't know - do you people even have them in Utah - I don't remember.

Last edited by clackamascoug; 10-27-2020, 12:25 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• All of these places are delicious. I've never left unhappy after 5 Guys, I/O, Smashburger, Carls Jr, Crown, Apollo, Burger Supreme, or any of these other smaller chains. I love them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              All of these places are delicious. I've never left unhappy after 5 Guys, I/O, Smashburger, Carls Jr, Crown, Apollo, Burger Supreme, or any of these other smaller chains. I love them all.
              Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                My sister and her husband went to that Crown Burger for lunch after they were married in the SL Temple.
                Livin' large!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• We went through the Dairy Queen drive-thru after my wedding to tie us over. We didn't have much choice for a quick meal in a small town.

Comment

• jr crown combo, rings instead of fries, diet coke is the best lunch you can get in salt lake city
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      If we're up to the $15 range for a burger dinner - Red Robin is better than 5 Guy's. Cleaner too.

I don't know - do you people even have them in Utah - I don't remember.

Burger nothing. Clucks and Fries from RR.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        My sister and her husband went to that Crown Burger for lunch after they were married in the SL Temple.
                        Sounds like your BIL doubled up on the pastrami that day. Good for him.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• lol
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• I don't get it - explain it to me.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Sounds like your BIL doubled up on the pastrami that day. Good for him.
                                Ouch!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X