Kurt Warner HOF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner HOF?

This has been the debate today on sports radio and tv. For me I can't believe it is even a debate. The guy should get in. 3 Super Bowls, 1 ring, 2 MVPs, the 3 most passing yards in the SB. His numbers are up there with the best. Why is this even questionable?
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    This has been the debate today on sports radio and tv. For me I can't believe it is even a debate. The guy should get in. 3 Super Bowls, 1 ring, 2 MVPs, the 3 most passing yards in the SB. His numbers are up there with the best. Why is this even questionable?

Holy crap, I swear to you I was in the middle of typing this exact thread. I absolutely put him in. He played in 3 of the best SB's ever and engineered go ahead or tying drives in the final minutes in the 2 he lost.

Comment

I wasn't buying him based on his time in St. Louis, but to be the guy that got the Arizona Cardinals to the Super Bowl...and to play well along with the stats...yep, I think he gets in. He might not be a first ballot guy, but I think he gets in.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
        I wasn't buying him based on his time in St. Louis, but to be the guy that got the Arizona Cardinals to the Super Bowl...and to play well along with the stats...yep, I think he gets in. He might not be a first ballot guy, but I think he gets in.
        If Aikman is in, Warner should be in.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
          Totally agree, if he had just been a Ram then he isn't a HOFer. However I think he has put himself in at this point.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Working...
          X