No announcement yet.

The Killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else willing to admit they're still slogging through this series?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      Anyone else willing to admit they're still slogging through this series?
      I am cool episode last night.

Spoiler for last night:
      Yea Im sure its legal to beat up a cop simply because you're on indian land. Not very realistic.

Comment

Spoiler for Last night:
        Totally agree. Also thought that sending 2 cops on a CPS investigation was unrealistic. It'd probably be a social worker. Cops wouldn't treat another cop like they treated her either. Also, a 13 year old being home while mom works days/nights is very common. That whole angle seems very forced.
        Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        I am cool episode last night.

Spoiler for last night:
        Yea Im sure its legal to beat up a cop simply because you're on indian land. Not very realistic.

Comment

Forbrydelsen - the Danish original series - season 2 is now out on DVD. It is much better than season 1. The Killing won't be able to copy it due to Danish cultural dependency.

Comment

I've been watching but haven't seen last week's yet. So far it's awful. I have zero interest in the story anymore.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Well, now we know who killed Rosie Larsen. This season was pretty awful, but the finale was solid, and if they had given people that episode at the end of last year I think the show would have done much better.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Well, now we know who killed Rosie Larsen. This season was pretty awful, but the finale was solid, and if they had given people that episode at the end of last year I think the show would have done much better.
                Agreed. The final 3 episodes this season were pretty solid. They could easily have made that into one season by dropping any 3-6 of the awful episodes from either season. I wonder how much of a drop in viewership they sustained dragging it into 2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                  Agreed. The final 3 episodes this season were pretty solid. They could easily have made that into one season by dropping any 3-6 of the awful episodes from either season. I wonder how much of a drop in viewership they sustained dragging it into 2 seasons.
                  I can't believe anyone was still.watching this show. We should have a thread on CSI Miami, it's probably a better show.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Grantland's review of The Killing now that it's over is pretty entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      care to share?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                        care to share?
                        Spoiler for Who killed Rosie Larsen:
                        Mitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
                          Spoiler for Who killed Rosie Larsen:
                          Mitch
                          haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            care to share?
                            Spoiler for Spoiler:
                            The stupid campaign kid with an assist from Rosie's aunt.

Comment

• Cancelled.

I'll give the show this: Holder was awesome.

Comment

• I just finished Forbrydelsen 3. Like the others it was very good. It's supposedly the final one, but I hope it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X