Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the highest ranking US official who you've met?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Leavitt, while Governor. He used to have microwave popcorn and diet dr. pepper during his staff meetings.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I met Romney, McCain, Flake, and Marco Rubio.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

met Romney once - before the SLC games. he was just some rich guy to me at that point.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Highest ranking official I remember meeting is Butch.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            wait, jake garn is still alive?
            Alive and extremely healthy. He told me he does cardio/weights 45 minutes 5x/week. He likes to show up his grandsons.

Comment

IMG_20180215_144727.jpg

Comment

The Prophet is coming for District Conference. I'll try to meet him.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  [ATTACH]8573[/ATTACH]
                  I hear he's just a shell of his former self nowadays.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    I hear he's just a shell of his former self nowadays.

Comment

One of those Trump-loving Christian Conservatives.

Met her several years ago at an event we organized in her congressional district. She was very, very off-putting. Not a nice person at all. At least, that day.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                      X