A weekend with shingles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Didn't announce it on my Christmas cards though.
    Right? In a single Christmas letter we covered everything from the author’s shingles, MiL’s death from pancreatic cancer, son newly diagnosed with autism, dog on dialysis (that’s a thing?), and husband laid off from job leading to likely bankruptcy. I love my friend dearly but I’m not sure she understands the Christmas letter genre.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Right? In a single Christmas letter we covered everything from the author’s shingles, MiL’s death from pancreatic cancer, son newly diagnosed with autism, dog on dialysis (that’s a thing?), and husband laid off from job leading to likely bankruptcy. I love my friend dearly but I’m not sure she understands the Christmas letter genre.
      i bet she's a blast at parties.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        I wish I saw this post earlier. I had shingles this summer and could've used some comfort. At least I don't have any long lasting nerve pain.
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        I got my first Christmas letter of the season (November 16th?? Seriously?) and my friend from high school says she was diagnosed with shingles this year at the ripe old age of 39. Is this possible? I thought this was an AARP thing.
        Yes, shingles at 39 is unfortunately a thing.
        Last edited by Lost Student; 11-17-2018, 01:10 PM.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          i bet she's a blast at parties.
          Yes, but only when she’s not invited.

Comment

Kitchen install tomorrow!

Comment

A weekend with shingles

Heading UP the weekend of the 17th, hopefully. Anxious to get a little riding in. If anybody else is going to be there, maybe well see you on the trail. Staying at the Super 8, imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrone View Post
                Heading UP the weekend of the 17th, hopefully. Anxious to get a little riding in. If anybody else is going to be there, maybe well see you on the trail. Staying at the Super 8, imagine that
                Whoa! Time to change some code. Wrong thread.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                X