Paris Roubaix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Roubaix

This Sunday. Tape delayed on Versus at 6pm EST. Just a heads up.

Do you know if their Cycling Sundays series (or whatever it's called) is just starting up or finishing?

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
      Do you know if their Cycling Sundays series (or whatever it's called) is just starting up or finishing?

They still will show,

Paris Roubaix: April 11, 6-9pm ET
      Fleche Wallone: April 25, 2-3pm ET
      Liege Bastogne Liege: April 26, 12:30-2:30am ET
      Tour de Romandie: May 3, 12:30-2:30 ET
      Tour of California: May 16-23, Time TBD Preview Show May 9 @ 2pm ET
      Dauphine Libere: June 6, 4-6p ET & June 13, 3-5p ET
      Tour of Philadelphia: June 6, 1:30-3p ET
      Tour de Suisse: June 13, 5-6pm ET & June 20, 5-7pm ET
      Tour de France: July 3-25, LIVE AM Broadcasts. TimesTBD

Comment

The Giro d'Italia is on NBC Universal, for those that have it, in May.

Comment

Ben Stiller is a Paris Roubaix fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Ben Stiller is a Paris Roubaix fan.

I’ll be in Amsterdam at the end of this month. May try and catch some of the tour of Flanders.
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
              I’ll be in Amsterdam at the end of this month. May try and catch some of the tour of Flanders.
              When does that start? My wife and stepdaughter will be in Amsterdam March 24th through 27th. I should let them know they could catch a stage or two.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                When does that start? My wife and stepdaughter will be in Amsterdam March 24th through 27th. I should let them know they could catch a stage or two.
                One day event. April 1
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  LOL

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Sagan is an amazing rider.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                      He truly is. Really fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                        He truly is. Really fun to watch.
                        After seeing everyone mark him in all the earlier classics this year, it was mind-boggling that they let him ride off the front to catch the day's breakaway. It makes you wonder if all of them were just tired or if no one wanted to lead the chase or if they simply miscalculated. But Sagan had just enough strength and energy left to make it work.

Comment

On an unfortunate note, Michael Goolaerts crashed hard/suffered heart failure and passed away at the hospital several hours later. I saw some apparent footage of the crash caught by a fan and it looked like he missed a turn and went straight into a berm, quite hard. He was 23 years old. Scary stuff.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            On an unfortunate note, Michael Goolaerts crashed hard/suffered heart failure and passed away at the hospital several hours later. I saw some apparent footage of the crash caught by a fan and it looked like he missed a turn and went straight into a berm, quite hard. He was 23 years old. Scary stuff.
                            Wow, that's really sad. I didn't see anything about it yesterday when I checked Velonews. There is an article there now, and they're theorizing that something must have happened pre-crash, not as a cause of the crash. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out how it happened. Condolences to his family and team.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                              Wow, that's really sad. I didn't see anything about it yesterday when I checked Velonews. There is an article there now, and they're theorizing that something must have happened pre-crash, not as a cause of the crash. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out how it happened. Condolences to his family and team.
                              I havent read about his death yet, but when I heard it happened it made me think of those guys that were dying in their sleep from heart stoppages due to blood doping.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                              X