Paris Roubaix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    I havent read about his death yet, but when I heard it happened it made me think of those guys that were dying in their sleep from heart stoppages due to blood doping.
    Autopsy report says he suffered cardiac arrest before crash.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
      Autopsy report says he suffered cardiac arrest before crash.
      It probably sounds weird, but that’s what I hoped happened. The way he went straight into that berm, it doesn’t surprise me at all.

Never cool to see someone getting chest compressions on the side of the road in a bike race. Back when I was young, I was doing the Kamas to Evanston Stage Race. Sunday morning was a hill climb TT. At one point, I came around a corner to see a bike in the road and a couple of officials giving an older guy chest compressions. They seemed to have things covered, and I didn’t know what the hell to do, so I just kept going. Found out later that he passed away. Still feel pretty stupid for not sticking around for support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
      X