The Official Cleveland Indians thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Cleveland Indians thread

For all of you other long suffering idiots out there, like me, to share your thoughts on the trials and tribulations of the Tribe.

I am going to enjoy this year, as we come into the season with no expectations and even a winning season would be greeted by me at least with acceptance.

I was encouraged by Fausto Carmona's start, as he only gave up one hit, but he has terrible control problems, walking six. If he can't get it under control his career will be in jeopardy. But good for him as he gets the win tonight.

Comment

Well, we are now at a tally of 4 straight losses. Our pitching has not been nearly the disaster that it was projected to be but the hitters have struggled.

Tonight was another encouraging start for Fausto Carmona, going 8 innings and giving up just two runs on 5 hits. His first two starts have been most encouraging, although he seems to still be having control problems. If he can become the inning eating pitcher of a few years back it would really go a long way toward helping the Indians achieve respectability (or at least .500).

Comment

I really like the Indians and have a lot of respect for you GM. He has done a great job given the financial limitations.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Who's laughing now? Ha, ha,... me.

Seriously, I did not see such a hot start coming but the young kids are coming together. I guess we'll see if Acta can keep the Tribe playing together so well.

Comment

The Tribe sweeps a three game series from the abomination from Cincy. Thanks Dayton!

Frankly I don't understand how the Indians have been able to keep this up, but I am enjoying the ride.

Comment

Thanks Indians! Cards are now up 2.5 games in the Central.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                Thanks Indians! Cards are now up 2.5 games in the Central.
                Anytime.

Comment

Better early than late. This year's team is destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Who's laughing now? Suck it Dayton.

But seriously it would be so nice if they were to win the series.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Who's laughing now? Suck it Dayton.

But seriously it would be so nice if they were to win the series.
                      As a life long Red Sox fan, I'm cheering for Tito and the tribe.
                      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

19 in a row ain't bad.

Comment

I'm a little sad about the game last night, I was really hoping this would be the Indian's year.

Comment

Working...
                          X