Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man the lifeboats, it looks like the SS Utah Basketball has hit an iceberg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man the lifeboats, it looks like the SS Utah Basketball has hit an iceberg.

You'll all know soon enough.

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
    You'll all know soon enough.
    Who is transferring now?
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      Who is transferring now?
      Henderson.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Henderson.
        Nice knowin' ya, Boylen.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

According to all reports Henderson is gone headed to Texas Tech.
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            Who is transferring now?
            It Rhymes with Shmarshall Shemhenderson.

Cue MP FUNK in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

[YOUTUBE]v/8wTlureUMP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" [/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Egads. That is brutal. Though Henderson got his fair share of teasing...he was the only offensive threat for this team. When he didn't play or when he was on the bench, the offense looked unbelievably awful. Without Henderson, there is not one single legit scorer on this team besides Watkins (and he is more of an around the rim garbage player). Wowzers.

Comment

I think I have still have some eligibiity left, when are walk on tryouts?
                  *Banned*

Comment

I never thought he was that great. He was an anti-Majerus type of player. I think he and JT would be the two bedrock players of the anti-matter Rick Majerus team. Stephen Rogers is also likely to be on that squad.
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      I think I have still have some eligibiity left, when are walk on tryouts?
                      Sadly I'm wondering if you have a jump shot

Comment

Do you still think they win 20 games next year?
                        *Banned*

Comment

Don't worry- -SU should be here soon to explain again how Utah is going to resume its place atop the conference ahead of BYU next year.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Maybe Boylen should resign.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I am not sure where Marshall thinks he is going to go where they are dumb enough to make him the focal point of the offense like they did at Utah. He should be loving life right now, not many true freshman have a leash as long as his was this season.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X