Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Hasn't happened yet.
    Yeah, they are waiting off until Drumpf's visit.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      There you go, finding a way to bring up Obama or Killary!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        There you go, finding a way to bring up Obama or Killary!
        No, Obama and Hillary deserve some credit for this... Obama (with Hillary as SofState) laid the groundwork for this, I am sure.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No, Obama and Hillary deserve some credit for this... Obama (with Hillary as SofState) laid the groundwork for this, I am sure.

I’m sure you’ll criticize Trump when he screws things up with Iran. Also I’m fully confident he will be an amazing negotiator with North Korea.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            I’m sure you’ll criticize Trump when he screws things up with Iran. Also I’m fully confident he will be an amazing negotiator with North Korea.
            Yeah... Maybe he will take Dennis Rodman along with him to help smooth things over with the Rocket Man.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I am sure that President Moon Jae meant to credit Obama instead of Drumpf... to Koreans Americans must look all alike:

South Korean president credits Trump with bringing North Korea to the table

South Korean President Moon Jae-in must keep up a delicate balancing act between two unpredictable leaders: the one with nukes in the North, and the one in Washington who leads his country's closest ally. SEOUL —

But Moon — newer in office even than President Trump — appears to be managing that feat. This week, he has ushered in the first positive news related to North Korea in years, responding to an overture from Kim Jong Un and, on Wednesday, very diplomatically giving much of the credit to Trump.

"I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I'd like to thank him for that," Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.
              [...]
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...d94_story.html
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• South Korea's Moon says North seeking 'complete denuclearization'

North Korea has expressed its desire for “complete denuclearization” of the Korean peninsula and is not seeking conditions such as U.S. troops withdrawing from the South first, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Thursday.

Moon said big-picture agreements about normalization of relations between the two Koreas and the United States should not be difficult to reach through planned summits between North and South, and between the North and the United States, in a bid to rein in the North’s nuclear and missile programs.

“North Korea is expressing a will for a complete denuclearization,” Moon told reporters.

“They have not attached any conditions that the U.S. cannot accept, such as the withdrawal of American troops from South Korea. All they are expressing is the end of hostile policies against North Korea, followed by a guarantee of security.”
                [...]
                https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1HQ119

Of course, there is a good possibility that Kim (the "rocket man") Long-Dong lost all his good nuclear scientists/engineers in an accident so denuclearization may sound like a good option right now:

At least 100 workers at the Punggye-ri nuclear site are feared to have died in the accident that happened around 10 September following the regime’s sixth atomic test earlier that month, Japanese broadcaster TV Asahi reported.
                The broadcaster said there was also a second collapse during the rescue operation which may mean the death toll exceeds 200.
                https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8033161.html

But Obama deserves all the credit and another Nobel Peace Prize anyway for setting the ground work for all of this.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1HQ119

Of course, there is a good possibility that Kim (the "rocket man") Long-Dong lost all his good nuclear scientists/engineers in an accident so denuclearization may sound like a good option right now:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8033161.html

But Obama deserves all the credit and another Nobel Peace Prize anyway for setting the ground work for all of this.
                  There are you are mentioning Obama again.

Comment

• Pretty incredible to watch.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Pretty incredible to watch.
                      Whew. Moon was able to escape from North Korea.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• The "Art of the Deal" must be a very power book to win over the heart of an evil dictator... Has anyone read it?

Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman—the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Korea—said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought “awareness” to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

Speaking with TMZ Monday, Rodman said he gave the supreme leader of North Korea a copy of President Donald Trump’s 1987 book The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesn’t want to “take all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a “sports ambassador” helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

“When I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trump’s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,” Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. “I think he didn’t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I don’t want to take all the credit, I don’t wanna sit there and say ‘I did this,’ that’s not my intention.”
                        [...]
                        https://www.yahoo.com/news/dennis-ro...193803931.html

Maybe they should consider giving the Nobel Peace Prize to both Rodman and Drumpf. Rodman has been working on this for a while, it seems:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The "Art of the Deal" must be a very power book to win over the heart of an evil dictator... Has anyone read it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dennis-ro...193803931.html

Maybe they should consider giving the Nobel Peace Prize to both Rodman and Drumpf. Rodman has been working on this for a while, it seems:

yeah, must have been very comforting for him to find out the president of the US thinks just like an evil dictator. Kim can relate to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            yeah, must have been very comforting for him to find out the president of the US thinks just like an evil dictator. Kim can relate to that.
                            I just hope that the president of the US and The Rocket Man can sign this denuke peace agreement before Drumpf gets impeached. The democrats always like to mess good things up.

This was nice of Kim:

North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

North Korea has freed three U.S. citizens detained for years in the communist country, bowing to another demand of President Trump ahead of his planned meeting with Kim Jong-un.

The three Americans — Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk, also known as Tony Kim — were released from a North Korean labor camp and sent to Pyongyang for medical treatment, the Financial Times reported.
                            [...]
                            https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-another-tru/

Is everyone in Korea named "Kim"?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Im pretty sure that 80% of all Koreans share the same 5 last names. Guessing Kim, Hwang or Huang, Park or Paik, Song and ???

Comment

• super racist post katy lied
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X