Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Glorious Blog of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Remember the South Koreans? Anyone?

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I値l furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

did you miss trump fawning over the dictator?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    did you miss trump fawning over the dictator?
    A perfectly encapsulated response from the #resistance... embracing the style over the substance. Thank you sir!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    lol he gave up actual, material military exercises with the key u.s. ally in the region for...?

yes, there is something on the other end of that seesaw. what it is, we don’t know, but one side is definitely going down!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Eagerly awaiting a post reminding us Obama did the same from UT (or maybe Walter?)

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Eagerly awaiting a post reminding us Obama did the same from UT (or maybe Walter?)
    Obama? Trump has fingered autocrat King Salman's glowing ball.

Obama? Trump has fingered autocrat King Salman's glowing ball.

They have been declared no longer a threat by the greatest negotiator of all time. A nobel prize is forthcoming and it will make my head explode!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

good thing we gave up specific valuable leverage to accomplish this!

Yeah, what a surprise.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most謡atching BYU lose."

You mean the greatest negotiator of all time got played?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most謡atching BYU lose."

darn guess that nobel isn’t going to happen after all

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    darn guess that nobel isn’t going to happen after all
    At least our heads won't explode.