Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl Sunday Plans & Recipes

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    I've got a pork butt cooking right now. It's up to 185. Our daughter wanted to watch the Superbowl for her birthday and I gave her the choice of pork or brisket.

Here’s the action in my smoker. We are having 30 people over

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Nice!

Comment

pok pok wings, as is tradition
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Wings (garlic butter sauce from Traeger web site)
          Mac n cheese bites
          Stuffed tortilla rolls
          Polenta fries
          Queso dip
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Smoked chili con carne. We have a curling game at 625, so no big plans for food.

Man, I hope the game is wrapped up soon....
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
              Wings (garlic butter sauce from Traeger web site)
              Mac n cheese bites
              Stuffed tortilla rolls
              Polenta fries
              Queso dip
              I’m curious about the Mac n cheese bites. Recipe or deets?
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I was going to ask someone if he still did home teaching. This is a old thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I’m curious about the Mac n cheese bites. Recipe or deets?
                  (1) make macaroni and cheese. Spread in pan, put pan in refrigerator.
                  (2) remove pan from refrigerator, dump macaroni and cheese on cutting board. It should hold its shape from the pan.
                  (3) cut cold mac and cheese into 1"x 1" squares.
                  (4) roll squares in bread crumbs, dip in egg, roll again in bread crumbs.
                  (5) place in pan of hot oil. Not more than a minute or so before you flip sides.
                  (6) let sit until cool enough to eat (not too long though).

Tasty, though the process was a bit complicated.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                  X