PETA is rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA is rad

Generally, I find militant vegetarians/vegans to be annoying.....the ones that are always going on about the cruelty of meat (usually while wearing leather shoes or a wool sweater).

However, I have a sensitive side and when I found out that PETAs Superbowl ad was rejected by NBC, I was outraged. If you take the time to watch the commercial, you will see that PETA actually has some really good things to say. I am all for raising this kind of awareness.

Nothing wrong with eatin' your veggies!

[YOUTUBE]AtUp9pHokTw[/YOUTUBE]
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

I don't know why anyone seriously complains about PETA. Agree or disagree, PETA has been consistently entertaining for their cause. Faith is also a vegetarian, but I am working on that. Some day I will break her and she will once again enjoy a nice piece of sausage.

Comment

I'll be honest. I have been a vegetarian and am now a carnivore. I haven't noticed a difference. Perhaps danimal has. I'll have to ask him if eating meat has altered my performance in the bedroom.
      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        Some day I will break her and she will once again enjoy a nice piece of sausage.
        That one is too easy.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          That one is too easy.
          It's actually insulting given the talent assembled here. That's the kind of softball you peddle on some lesser board.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Looks like they intentionally made it too racy for television so they got the benefit of the publicity without having to shell out the dough to actually air it. I have to admit that I laughed. They need more stats and less visuals for me to take their claim seriously, though.

Interesting entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
              They need more stats and less visuals
              Au contraire!
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The billboard below was put up recently in San Jose. I apparently abuse lots of females.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  The billboard below was put up recently in San Jose. I apparently abuse lots of females.
                  Peta is fan of lab-grown meat... Maybe they can teach that lab-grown chicken to lay eggs.

Bay Area company Memphis Meats created a cruelty-free ground beef last year and has now successfully produced lab-grown duck and chicken.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

Somebody needs to hit that sign with a few raw eggs. Bonus points if they can form a face with them.

Comment

Yeah, I never did like that Bo Peep character... they should just get rid of her.

PETA: Toy Story 4’s Bo Peep Is ‘Problematic’

It is important to remember that Bo Peep is not real.

Pixar released a trailer for Toy Story 4 after the Super Bowl last weekend, and the film seems pretty innocent and family-friendly — unless, of course, you ask PETA. According to the animal-rights group, the trailer was actually “problematic” because the “Bo Peep” character was shown carrying a crook.
                      [...]
                      https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...s-problematic/
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                      X