What type of wallet do you carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Which material did you get?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Which material did you get?
        Alaska brown
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          You know the old brown leather wallet your dad used to carry? yeah, that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You keep a piece of hard candy in there?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've been using the Slimmy for at least 6 years and its still going strong. I sure as hell didn't pay $50+ for it though.

https://www.slimmy.xyz/collections/new-arrivals

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              You keep a piece of hard candy in there?
              ha. i'd have to check.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Allett Sport Nylon. Been using this for a couple years now. Super slim. Love it.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Alaska brown
                  Darn. I really like the look of the carbon fiber design.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    Allett Sport Nylon. Been using this for a couple years now. Super slim. Love it.
                    Same
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ridge Wallet.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                      X