Versus is back on DirecTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Dana White has more pull than I thought. Just in time for UFC on Versus 1.
    When are those fights? I'm interested to see both Jon Jones and Rumble Johnson bounce back from their last fights (in which both of them kind of got hosed).
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

That's funny. It's almost as if they did this just to screw with us. It was pulled a couple of weeks before the Florida State game, and is now back right after the MWC tournament ends.

I bet you could make an argument on CB that would convince a large number of people that therer was anti-Mormon sentiment behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        That's funny. It's almost as if they did this just to screw with us. It was pulled a couple of weeks before the Florida State game, and is now back right after the MWC tournament ends.

I bet you could make an argument on CB that would convince a large number of people that therer was anti-Mormon sentiment behind this.
        Let's hope this means the Versus Cursus is over.

Comment

Working...
        X