No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her parents must be proud she found such a wonderful way to celebrate her 21st birthday.

Edit: So much for what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakoma View Post
      Her parents must be proud she found such a wonderful way to celebrate her 21st birthday.

Edit: So much for what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
      The rumor is that the guy got engaged that morning.... to another woman.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Oh boy. That was dumb.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...officials.html

A former Utah County commissioner and a businessman whose company was once named Utah County Business of the Year were each charged Monday with communications fraud for allegedly posing as LDS Church leaders to defraud a construction company out of $1.2 million.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            funny that it actually worked and Ames spent all that money.
            *Banned*

Comment

Gary Anderson has been an unethical lawyer for a long time: keeping child support payments for himself, scamming clients out of money without helping them, etc.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/2...ON.html?pg=all

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I'm reading a Cracked article about jacked-up old-timey ad campaigns.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• great to see mike beasley back in the league
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Looks like the guy that lives around the corner from me and is the father of the nephew of a good friend at work. He recently tried to run over his girlfriend with his car. 3rd strike.

Comment

• http://thevalleyreport.com/2015/09/1...s-down-aisles/

Drunk pregnant woman arrested on airplane for doing naked cartwheels down aisles

FORT WAYNE, IN – A 26 year old woman, 8 months pregnant, was arrested by air marshals after drinking 14 beers, stripping down and performing cartwheels down the aisles of a commercial flight on Saturday afternoon.
                          :surprise:
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

thats pretty amusing. But you know that web site is like the Onion, right?

I apologize in advance if this was part of a private exchange.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Naked airplane cartwheels keep the alcohol from soaking into from the placenta, thus staving off fetal alcohol syndrome. She was just being a good mom.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                thats pretty amusing. But you know that web site is like the Onion, right?
                                Ha. Figures.

I like this sidebar article:

http://thevalleyreport.com/2015/08/2...ks-of-silence/

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I apologize in advance if this was part of a private exchange.
                                Wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X