• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    No, thanks smr.
    Seriously. Keep up, d-hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      And the winner for creepiest experience of the day award goes to the guy in the Verizon store yesterday talking strip clubs with one of the store reps. He was 56 and she couldn't have been 25. I was in the store for a long time, and listened to him flirt with her the entire time as she was transferring stuff from his old phone to his new one. Toward the end, he started talking bars, then said his favorite was a dance club in Billings on the interstate. She didn't get it at first, then he said "not that kind of dancing." Then she got it. To my astonishment, she said she'd been there. That fueled the fire, and he then said that the best one was in Three Forks, where they "bring out 20 girls at a time." She replied that she'd been to that one too, but didn't think the girls were very professional. A very bizarre/creepy experience.
      You should have left the poor girl alone.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• How many weapons does one need? Somewhere between 7,000 to 10,000... including 150 chainsaws:

South Carolina officials seize thousands of stolen guns from house, warehouse

A South Carolina man was arrested Saturday after deputies seized thousands of stolen guns in his home and a nearby storage building.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks told WBTV deputies made a startling discovery at the Pageland home of Brent Nicholson, 51, who has been charged with possession of stolen property.

“There’s like 150 chainsaws, probably 250 to 300 taxidermy mounts, somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen weapons,” Brooks said.
        [...]
        http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/25...use-warehouse/

I am guessing this man is an Obama fan and was just doing his part to get guns off the streets.
        Last edited by Uncle Ted; 12-04-2015, 08:37 AM.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          How many weapons does one need? Somewhere between 7,000 to 10,000... including 150 chainsaws:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/25...use-warehouse/

I am guessing this man is an Obama fan and was just doing his part to get guns off the streets.
          That's just up the road from us: https://goo.gl/maps/8ioL4jEGiA72
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            That's just up the road from us: https://goo.gl/maps/8ioL4jEGiA72
            Well, I guess if you need a new chainsaw or a few taxidermy mounts to liven up the bedroom you should watch for when the sheriff's sale comes up.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Well, I guess if you need a new chainsaw or a few taxidermy mounts to liven up the bedroom you should watch for when the sheriff's sale comes up.
              I can always use more mounts in the bedroom.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I can always use more mounts in the bedroom.
                Yep, can never have enough mounts.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Transgender dude decides he doesn't just want to be a woman, he wants to be a six-year-old girl. Looks like an Onion piece, but it is a true story. Skip ahead to about the 3:50 mark to see some awesome photos with her adoptive family.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Transgender dude decides he doesn't just want to be a woman, he wants to be a six-year-old girl. Looks like an Onion piece, but it is a true story. Skip ahead to about the 3:50 mark to see some awesome photos with her adoptive family.

fmcoug hasn't posted in a while...
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• She even spells her name like a 6 year old: "Stefonknee"
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        fmcoug hasn't posted in a while...
                        Have you checked ub5?
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Transgender dude decides he doesn't just want to be a woman, he wants to be a six-year-old girl. Looks like an Onion piece, but it is a true story. Skip ahead to about the 3:50 mark to see some awesome photos with her adoptive family.

Only an asshole would suggest a perceived gender/identity is a symptom of mental illness, so I won't do it at this time.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

"I don't want to be an adult right now. And I've gone back..."

"Last year I was 8....I decided I can be 6."

Dude is kind of messing up that whole "I didn't choose this, I was born this way" narrative.

Comment

• http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...eal-themselves
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I bet it's the fracking, isn't it. They're tired of their upstairs neighbors flooding them out. So now they need to reveal themselves to tell us to knock that shit off.

(I used to love listening to Coast to Coast radio. Great entertainment to stay awake while driving at night.)

Comment

Working...
                                X