Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1610

Thread: Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    That's hanging up. Seriously? That should have jumped out at the first person to peel it up off the press.
    Unfortunately, it’s a fake.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...210654079.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Unfortunately, it’s a fake.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...210654079.html

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Dwight doesn't win

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post

Yes, Karey Jackson @Karey1975, I can confirm that you are very gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post

The funniest thing about that is that someone felt the need to explain why it is fake.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Do I need to point out that that woman is a dead-center Trump voter?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

What statutes have been enacted under Shakira law? It would have to include something requiring honesty from body parts, in particular from the hips. What else?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Bwhahahaha!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Okay. I recently learned that CS'er could mean something different than CougarStadium message board poster. PM me for more details but I need to warn you that it's pretty graphic.

If you want a laugh, go read some of the tweets regarding Brandi Chastain's Bay Area HoF plaque.

chastainplaque.jpg

References to Jim Plunkett, George Wendt and Bobby the Brain Heenan made me lol.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    If you want a laugh, go read some of the tweets regarding Brandi Chastain's Bay Area HoF plaque.

chastainplaque.jpg

References to Jim Plunkett, George Wendt and Bobby the Brain Heenan made me lol.
    Congrats Dick Harmon.

Sheesh, that's really bad.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy and Babe Ruth, lol.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

To be truthful, the plaque isn't as funny as Ronaldo's bust. The plaque looks almost nothing like Chastain. However Ronaldo's bust kind of looks like him, but it looks like how political cartoonist would draw a caricature of him:

C8FYj0cWsAAXDpH.jpg

Bobby "the Brain" Heenan.

Also, I'm seeing shades of Eric Trump and Gary Busey...

Some of these tweets are killing me -- Rick from Magnum PI, middle-aged Wally from Leave it to Beaver.

fdeac73b54964dc311f55bd6d700fb0d.jpg

Sports Illustrated's Peter King

Peter King.JPG
    Chastain.JPG
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Sports Illustrated's Peter King

Peter King.JPG
    Chastain.JPG
    You're thinking of the Harris Barton plaque.

bng-l-bashof-0522-61.jpg

New York judge orders man, 30, to move out of family home after parents sue:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...0-parents-home

It seems like I or someone else may have posted this before, but a guy from BYU has been making the NFL HoF busts for the past 30 years. Here's a quote from an article about the process:

He meets his subjects at the Super Bowl, where he takes some initial measurements, then returns to his studio and begins shaping a clay model, referring occasionally to a board covered with photos of each player from different angles and at different ages. He then follows up with a private session, either in the player’s home or at the studio. This two-step process started after 1985, when he spent his lone meeting with O. J. Simpson adding more and more layers of clay to his model, having underestimated the size of Simpson’s head.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/sport...ootball-artist

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Surfah View Post

That is terrible. The Bruce Lee version is so much better. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
    That is terrible. The Bruce Lee version is so much better. Lol.
    I just hope he's right handed....
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Surfah View Post
    I just hope he's right handed....
    Gives a couple of new meanings to "stranger" (I'm somewhat ashamed that I remembered this post).

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post308222
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Gives a couple of new meanings to "stranger" (I'm somewhat ashamed that I remembered this post).

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post308222
    The Savior is no stranger.
    -Turtle