Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,591 to 1,596 of 1596

Thread: Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Last edited by Donuthole; 06-05-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

I can't click on that video. The sadness already seeped through my monitor enough as it is.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

A summary, offered without commentary:

1. You have more energy when you're young
    2. You like the same stuff your kids do
    3. By the time you are 40 your kids will all be graduated from high school and you have more freedom
    4. Teen pregnancies can be good because you are "starting your life as they start theirs"
    5. You get to be a young grandma. Everyone will think you are actually the grandkids parent because you are still young and hot.
    6. You have more elasticity in your skin and your body bounces back more quickly after pregnancy, so fewer stretch marks.
    7. Your kids' friends think you're cool.

Without commenting on the content of the video, I actually think its cool what this woman is doing. Teen moms need all the support they can get, and they are already getting plenty of shame and weird looks from family and at the grocery store.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Default Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

In keeping with my theme of the day of inappropriate obituaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 06-05-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!