Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,531 to 1,550 of 1550

Thread: Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    No, these damn Chinese bikes are everywhere now. The neighborhood kids are parking them on my grass and I have to throw them out onto the street. These bikes are ruining Dallas.

PM me your address and I'll send you a half dozen of them so you can see what it is like to have them all over your front lawn.
    Seems like an enterprising person could make some money in the scrap metal business in Dallas.

BTW, those photos look nothing like the China photos.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Seems like an enterprising person could make some money in the scrap metal business in Dallas.

BTW, those photos look nothing like the China photos.
    Today it is only 20,000 of those bikes.... tomorrow it will be 20 million!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Default Tax adjudicator says Bell didn't invent the telephone

Alexander Graham Bell's estate accuses tax adjudicator of bias for questioning whether he truly was first to invent the telephone

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/...#comments-area

“I confess I am not a fan of (Bell’s) claim to fame,” adjudicator Raffi Balmanoukian wrote in a May 2017 decision denying the estate’s request to reduce the government’s value estimate for the property.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Good grief!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Quote Originally Posted by happyone View Post
    Good grief!

No kidding. Who eats an ice cream cone with a straw?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post

No kidding. Who eats an ice cream cone with a straw?
    Maybe it was Shave Lice.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

"Yes, I'd like you to shave an ice cream cone into the back of my head. Yes, I'm certain. Also, I'd like the cone to resemble Burl Ives. Thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
    "Yes, I'd like you to shave an ice cream cone into the back of my head. Yes, I'm certain. Also, I'd like the cone to resemble Burl Ives. Thank you."
    haha. I probably laughed at that harder than I should have.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post

Razor sharp observation!

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Self-raping child??
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

it’s a joke you nerd
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Princeps Inter Pares

Seems to me those straps would not be as effective in securing the arms as, say, nails.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Quote Originally Posted by All-American View Post
    Seems to me those straps would not be as effective in securing the arms as, say, nails.
    A good screw or two would be more effective than getting nailed.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

This ad on my fb feed:

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    This ad on my fb feed:
    Ugly shoes for anorexics?

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    A good screw or two would be more effective than getting nailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.