X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    But Syphilis is pretty cute too
    What an adorable spirochete.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Looking for a gift for a baby or toddler? Never too young to learn about the dangers of VD! Pick up a set of VENEREALS plush toys.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/clap.html

I think Trochomoniasis is my favorite:

But Syphilis is pretty cute too:

Somewhere, for some reason, we had an Ebola virus stuffed 'animal' given to us.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Looking for a gift for a baby or toddler? Never too young to learn about the dangers of VD! Pick up a set of VENEREALS plush toys.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/clap.html

I think Trochomoniasis is my favorite:

But Syphilis is pretty cute too:

Grrr. These are not made to relative scale. Trichomonas is much bigger than the spirochete of syphillis. How many impressionable youth are getting fed lies???
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Awful thread title notwithstanding, I think this pic is most appropriately shared here.

The Blink 182 girl these days:

Say it ain't so.....Turn the lights off....
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-guests.html

Comment

That indeed belongs in this thread.

Comment

Title of this article:Missing 650-Pound Black Angus Bull Calf Last Seen At Burger King

Quotes from the article:

“Maybe he’s gotten in with some other cows and farmers,” Lash said. ‘If they check their cows, maybe they have an extra one. You can’t miss him; he’s like a shiny new penny. He’s gorgeous.”
                    I have no idea what this sentence means..
                    “If he’s around, he went to school with the kids on the bus, to work with all the people in Grove City, to get coffee and food, and no one sees him? It’s awful strange,” Lash said.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...alf-loose.html

From the comments section of the article:
                    So a Black Angus bull, from McDonald's farm, goes missing at a Burger King

Comment

I ran into this when I was looking for an old Walton's clip to show my kids after they were confused by my saying "Goodnight, John Boy."

[YOUTUBE]v3S24ofEQj4[/YOUTUBE]
                      sigpic
                      "Outlined against a blue, gray
                      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

YES. This cat's name is Orville. As in, Orville Wright, one half of the famous Wright brothers.
                        But that's where the Wright ends, because the rest of this story is just so wrong.
                        You see, Orville the cat is dead. He was unfortunately run over by a car.
                        Yet instead of being peacefully laid to rest, Orville became the centrepiece in his owner's art project.
                        Dutchman Bart Jansen contrived the "half cat, half machine" artistic tribute you see before you: a flying, dead, cat, radio-controlled, helicopter.
                        [YOUTUBE]ePNdcdNm9fY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Perhaps it's just because I'm still at the office at the end of a long day, and am therefore pretty tired, but I've been LOLing for the past three minutes (yes, I watched the entire video) as it's funny on many levels, including the fact that they felt it was important to record the flying/hovering dead cat for three whole minutes.

I imagined the cat's spirit looking down from above and being pretty pissed these guys were having so much fun with its earthly tabernacle.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            Perhaps it's just because I'm still at the office at the end of a long day, and am therefore pretty tired, but I've been LOLing for the past three minutes (yes, I watched the entire video) as it's funny on many levels, including the fact that they felt it was important to record the flying/hovering dead cat for three whole minutes.

I imagined the cat's spirit looking down from above and being pretty pissed these guys were having so much fun with its earthly tabernacle.
                            This endorsement piqued my curiosity. I was previously not going to watch it because it seemed too morbid for my taste. However I clicked play and... I honestly went into hysteric laughter for the duration of the video. That thing is a GD nightmare! The ominous whir of the blades when it flew close to the camera was too much, juxtaposed with the sight of that feline carcass splayed out and hovering menacingly above that lawn. The dutch guy who dreamed up this macabre tribute all the while flying it serenely, with no indication that this is a goof (or acknowledging that it is in every way horrifying). Those final seconds of the cat silhouette against the dusky sky rising and falling at its master's command- doubtless in a much more obedient manner than it ever responded in real life... too much. Too much.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

LOL at Youtube suggested videos on my side banner:

BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              Oklahoma running backs
                              Final testimony of Bruce R McConkie
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              BYU Football
                              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

I took this today.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
                                Attached Files
                                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Working...
                                X