No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      They also narrowed the pay gap by teaching them welding.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Do you know that person?
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          Do you know that person?
          Sort of? I went to hs with his ex wife (They had a joint fb account, so the marriage was almost certainly doomed). I guess he got the account in the divorce? But his stupidity is entertaining, so 6 years after he took control of the account, he’s still on my friends list. I think you can see why.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Sort of? I went to hs with his ex wife (They had a joint fb account, so the marriage was almost certainly doomed). I guess he got the account in the divorce? But his stupidity is entertaining, so 6 years after he took control of the account, he’s still on my friends list. I think you can see why.

Comment

• Top five thread on CS and almost a year in between posts. Sad!
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• http://kutv.com/news/local/wyoming-s...very-difficult
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• FTR, I wasn't anywhere near Wyoming in June.

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/man-wh...Sun%20reported

Comment

• A British man whose penis fell off due to a severe blood infection had a new one built – on his arm, where he even got an extra 2 inches, according to a report.
                      Where do I sign up?

Also, this:
                      He said he was “completely gutted” when his penis “just dropped off on to the floor” in 2014 – but his testicles remained intact, according to the outlet.

“Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald continued.

“I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking.”
                      That was really the best they could do? Couldn't tie it in a bow or anything?
                      Last edited by Lost Student; 07-31-2020, 09:35 PM.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice
                        https://apnews.com/article/archive-0...483dd00e281253

Apparently black licorice contains glycyrrhizic acid which lowers potassium levels. Dude ate a bag and a half of black licorice per day for several weeks.

Comment

• Maybe something like this would fit here

https://www.facebook.com/536483424/p...1NreJUB9ln&d=n

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                            Maybe something like this would fit here

https://www.facebook.com/536483424/p...1NreJUB9ln&d=n
                            Solid contribution - but if the Russian Army sings the song in English - they should realize in their hearts we've won the globe - and get with the program.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                            X