Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,591 to 1,610 of 1610

Thread: Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Last edited by Donuthole; 06-05-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

I can't click on that video. The sadness already seeped through my monitor enough as it is.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

A summary, offered without commentary:

1. You have more energy when you're young
    2. You like the same stuff your kids do
    3. By the time you are 40 your kids will all be graduated from high school and you have more freedom
    4. Teen pregnancies can be good because you are "starting your life as they start theirs"
    5. You get to be a young grandma. Everyone will think you are actually the grandkids parent because you are still young and hot.
    6. You have more elasticity in your skin and your body bounces back more quickly after pregnancy, so fewer stretch marks.
    7. Your kids' friends think you're cool.

Without commenting on the content of the video, I actually think its cool what this woman is doing. Teen moms need all the support they can get, and they are already getting plenty of shame and weird looks from family and at the grocery store.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Default Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

In keeping with my theme of the day of inappropriate obituaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 06-05-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

There is so much I love about this video. First, I love bad Asian karaoke. It never fails to make me happy. There is such an innocence to it that cynical Westerners will never have. Second, I love that they thought one of the most badass Americans of our time, General Mattis, would want to hear a song from Sound of Music. Next time you hear a scaremonger story about the Chinese takeover of the world, remember that they chose to entertain one of the most powerful military leaders in the history of the world with Edelweiss. Third, it reminds me of PaloAltoCoug's posts about how Austrians hate when Americans talk about the song.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    There is so much I love about this video. First, I love bad Asian karaoke. It never fails to make me happy. There is such an innocence to it that cynical Westerners will never have. Second, I love that they thought one of the most badass Americans of our time, General Mattis, would want to hear a song from Sound of Music. Next time you hear a scaremonger story about the Chinese takeover of the world, remember that they chose to entertain one of the most powerful military leaders in the history of the world with Edelweiss. Third, it reminds me of PaloAltoCoug's posts about how Austrians hate when Americans talk about the song.

That was weirdly awesome. Rodgers and Hammerstein bringing the world together. I especially liked the lounge singer approach taken by the singer; reminded me of Bill Murray's Nick Winters on SNL.

‘We’re closed forever!’: How the search for the perfect selfie led to bedlam at an Ontario sunflower farm

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...unflower-farm/

"The apocalypse arrived on Saturday, the 28th. A few pictures of people posing among the roughly 1.4 million sunflowers had gone viral on Instagram. Cars began rolling up the driveway at 5:45 a.m. “We knew then something was up,” says Barry, who called Hamilton police for help.

By noon, the hordes were coming from all directions. People were parking as much as a kilometre away. The crowds started ignoring the overwhelmed farm staff, strolling into the fields without paying. Police told the Bogles that parents were crossing four lanes of traffic with strollers, people were getting in fender benders – one driver had his door ripped off by a passing car. One officer told the family they would be fined.

One officer told a neighbour police had estimated the crowd at 7,000 cars."

I have an Instagram account, but rarely post to it. I do post to Facebook periodically, but are people really this vain?

Quote Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
    ...but are people really this vain?
    I assume this is a rhetorical question?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

My wife and I went to my daughter’s middle school open house tonight. We went to all of her classes, met each teacher and they gave us a 5-10 minute breakdown of class assignments and expectations. We went to her accelerated English class where her teacher proudly proclaimed to be a graduate from Brigham Young University. I didn’t hear a word she said because I couldn’t stop staring at this fun little piece on the wall.

Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    My wife and I went to my daughter’s middle school open house tonight. We went to all of her classes, met each teacher and they gave us a 5-10 minute breakdown of class assignments and expectations. We went to her accelerated English class where her teacher proudly proclaimed to be a graduate from Brigham Young University. I didn’t hear a word she said because I couldn’t stop staring at this fun little piece on the wall.

Come on!

I don’t get it.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Default Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I don’t get it.
    It just seems like a bad idea to lecture kids on the importance of proper punctuation with a sentence that doesn’t use it. The lack of an apostrophe in “persons” makes me sad.

But don’t worry, not everyone is cursed to always notice such details.

Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 08-16-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    It just seems like a bad idea to lecture kids on the importance of proper punctuation with a sentence that doesn’t use it. The lack of an apostrophe in “persons” makes me sad.

What? There is an apostrophe.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Hey honey, I’ve got a great idea...

That is brilliant.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Definitely getting right-swiped about a threesome.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Definitely getting right-swiped about a threesome.
    come with us!
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Just makes it seem like MOTCOJCOLDS do it in the church basement.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
    come with us!
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96