Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is brilliant.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Definitely getting right-swiped about a threesome.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Definitely getting right-swiped about a threesome.
        come with us!
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Just makes it seem like MOTCOJCOLDS do it in the church basement.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
            come with us!
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• not sure of the best place to put this, but yikes!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/us/bl...rnd/index.html

"First day she wanted to watch me, and 'get a feel' of Africa," he wrote in the e-mail. "So I shot a whole family of baboons. I think she got the idea quick." One of the animals in the photo appears to be a young baboon, bloodied and propped up on a larger one.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                not sure of the best place to put this, but yikes!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/us/bl...rnd/index.html
                Actually - I kind of find it funny that people are upset about him shooting some baboons. From what I understand, they can be huge pests and do a ton of damage to farms and ranches in the area. To have other commissioners saying anything about him shooting them is kind of weird. So they not control for coyotes in Idaho? When they're shooting them, do they only shoot the old ones?

I get that he maybe comes across a little too happy about it. But whatever. Are we more worried about what he did, or how he feels about doing it?

I guess I just don't care that much that he shot some baboons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                  Actually - I kind of find it funny that people are upset about him shooting some baboons. From what I understand, they can be huge pests and do a ton of damage to farms and ranches in the area. To have other commissioners saying anything about him shooting them is kind of weird. So they not control for coyotes in Idaho? When they're shooting them, do they only shoot the old ones?

I get that he maybe comes across a little too happy about it. But whatever. Are we more worried about what he did, or how he feels about doing it?

I guess I just don't care that much that he shot some baboons.
                  Interesting. I had no idea they equivalent to coyotes out here.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Interesting. I had no idea they equivalent to coyotes out here.
                    Worse than coyotes.

But that is really stupid to prop up a dead baboon family and share it on social media. If he gets fired, it should be for stupidity.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Yowza.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        “Paid for by black Americans for the presidents agenda”
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2...pep-rally.html

Sherwin was in a small Washington town and requested to interview a high school football player. Among the questions he asked him were “Have you ever farted during a football game or practice?” and “Have you ever pissed your pants during a football game or practice?” The player, according to the article, realized something was wrong and began to leave. At that point, Sherwin jumped on the athlete’s back for a piggyback ride.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Did his cell phone play the fight song before or after the interview?
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• https://twitter.com/hannahxxleve/sta...Fid%3D20690792
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• What is wrong with people:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...re/1847370002/

Comment

Working...
                                X