Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Although no man knows my history, I can report that having seen the story on Real Time with Bill Maher, I simply Googled "Australia statue bread" and voila!
    PAC is the standard, I hope to come close to one day. That made me literally laugh out loud.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      PAC is the standard, I hope to come close to one day. That made me literally laugh out loud.
      To be honest... I was engaging with him... just to see what his response would be. As usual... he delivered. Gold Standard is more like it.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• These people have a rather rosy outlook on life:

http://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a.../antinatalism/

“Our parents thrust us into the world but they won’t be living our lives for us. There’s no way to predict your future or your child’s—but there will be guaranteed loneliness, disappointments, frustration, fears, illnesses, long work hours, and pain,” says Diane Bandy, a writer, animal advocate, and anti-natalist from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. “Reproduction and parenting have been falsely glamorized. I never saw any logic to the idea that parenting is life-affirming.”

Honestly, it might be for the best that they don't reproduce.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          These people have a rather rosy outlook on life:

http://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a.../antinatalism/

Honestly, it might be for the best that they don't reproduce.

Sweet! A VHEMT shoutout!

http://www.vhemt.org/

I, for one, applaud their goals because I and my progeny will breed like locusts and take over the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            Sweet! A VHEMT shoutout!

http://www.vhemt.org/

I, for one, applaud their goals because I and my progeny will breed like locusts and take over the world!
            I think you should study the life cycle of the locust.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                Seems like some of those cars are traveling too fast for the road conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  I didn't see the tour bus.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Those big rigs running through there and off the road are scary.

Comment

• I’m trying to picture a scenario where a car would hit that pile up at full speed (like some cars did). The only answer I can come up with is they must be drivers from California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I have a CDL, and while I don't drive over the road, I've driven enough semi's to appreciate what those two big trucks did. Maneuvering through there like they did took amazing skill and quick thinking.
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                          I have a CDL, and while I don't drive over the road, I've driven enough semi's to appreciate what those two big trucks did. Maneuvering through there like they did took amazing skill and quick thinking.
                          I was thinking that they likely saved a few lives besides their own.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            I’m trying to picture a scenario where a car would hit that pile up at full speed (like some cars did). The only answer I can come up with is they must be drivers from California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            lack of vision.

when I was a senior in HS, I was about 15 or 20 of what became an 85 car pile up (only 70? weak) on the 2-15. I was lucky enough to be driving in the far right lane so when I came up on the road block I was able to quickly swerve off the road into the grassy area off to the side, but ultimately the blizzard was such that you couldn't see and by the time you could see, it was too late because the road was so slick. Like I said, I was lucky to not hit anybody, but I was hit by two different cars doing the same thing I was doing - but I was already there. it was crazy to sit there, looking in my side mirror and just watch the carnage behind me. people simply couldn't stop once they realized what was going on. silver lining, there were very few, if any, serious injuries among those 85 or so cars.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• https://gfycat.com/AccurateEarnestHydatidtapeworm

Comment

• Aortic aneurysm. Goodbye, bro.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X