Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Seems to me those straps would not be as effective in securing the arms as, say, nails.
    A good screw or two would be more effective than getting nailed.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• This ad on my fb feed:
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        This ad on my fb feed:
        Ugly shoes for anorexics?

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          A good screw or two would be more effective than getting nailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• They survived the Holocaust. Now the world is forgetting what they endured.

Then there is D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8), an elected official right here in the nation’s capital, who wondered aloud last month whether the Rothschilds — a wealthy Jewish banking family often accused of controlling governments — are somehow controlling the weather, too.

After White was accused of rank anti-Semitism, he launched an apology tour and agreed to a guided visit to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum for some much-needed education.

During the tour last week, Washington Post reporter Peter Jamison saw White insist that a woman in a 1935 photo being publicly humiliated and marched through her German town by Nazi stormtroopers was being protected.

One of White’s aides, in front of a photo of the Warsaw Ghetto, likened it to “a gated community.” The patient tour guide told them it was “more like a prison.”
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Woman has baby in hotel room during 17-hr layover in Turkey... unassisted (unless YouTube How-To videos count).

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Woman has baby in hotel room during 17-hr layover in Turkey... unassisted (unless YouTube How-To videos count).

You need to start a "No big deal" thread for this type of stuff.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• What better place to have a baby unassisted? I mean-- you get maid service and everything!
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Hmph.

Sparks previously served as a spokesman and high-level staffer on a number of national campaigns, including Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign and the anti-recall campaign of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in 2012.

According to emails, documents and text messages obtained by the Review-Journal, Sparks and his ex-fiancée signed a five-page contract stating that she would be his “slave and property.” Under the contract, the woman was forced to kneel and look down when she entered his presence, be nude at all times, have sexual relations with him whenever he wanted and wear a collar in private.

“He was very demanding and did not take no for an answer,” Sparks’ ex-fiancée said. “Over the last month it escalated into very rough sex where he’d actually hurt me. He back-handed me … and forced himself on me.”

The relationship moved fast. The couple moved in together almost immediately after they met. According to the police report, they began dating Nov. 2. Their contract is dated Nov. 3.

In text messages sent a day before the March 29 altercation, he asked her to be bound and blindfolded and have sex with other men in front of him.

She said the request was her breaking point.
                      https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...his-sex-slave/
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• all these chicks are all about that 50 shades of grey life until they’re wearing a dog collar and getting the mail naked
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• At least she established boundaries. That's important in any relationship.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• That's hanging up. Seriously? That should have jumped out at the first person to peel it up off the press.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Dwight wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X