Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    DH, do we have a "what we did, where we lived and who we knew when we were at BYU" thread? if not, lets make one and move this boring ass shit there.

when this was the blink, blink, blink, what? thread it was cool. not so much anymore.
    DH isn't a mod, he can't move anything anywhere. [emoji849]
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

DH, do we have a "what we did, where we lived and who we knew when we were at BYU" thread? if not, lets make one and move this boring ass shit there.

when this was the blink, blink, blink, what? thread it was cool. not so much anymore.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          DH isn't a mod, he can't move anything anywhere. [emoji849]
          i doubt any of us understand the extent of DH's powers.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• go to 39:30 NSFWS (not safe for weak stomach - she dislocates both knees and breaks both legs)

Last edited by smokymountainrain; 04-08-2019, 08:54 AM.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Anal tattoo level warning applies here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                Anal tattoo level warning applies here.
                fair. definitely NSFWS (not safe for weak stomach)
                Last edited by smokymountainrain; 04-08-2019, 08:06 AM.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Darn you, SMR.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

fair. definitely NSFWS (not safe for weak stomach)
                    Dude, some warning would be nice. I'm not very squeamish but even so....
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Dude, some warning would be nice. I'm not very squeamish but even so....
                      edited
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• My phone paused and buffered right at this spot:

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I didn't watch it - still feel queasy.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• "I think she might be hurt..."

Um, yeah.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Yikers. I had to do a double take to confirm this is Oregon's capital building.

A nice homage to Soviet era architecture. Or 70s era Mormon Temple architecture.

ORCap3_web.jpg
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Yikers. I had to do a double take to confirm this is Oregon's capital building.

A nice homage to Soviet era architecture. Or 70s era Mormon Temple architecture.

[ATTACH]9606[/ATTACH]
                                Yeah I did a double take the first couple of times I saw this driving through Salem. I wasn’t sure at first if this was the ‘other’ Oregon temple. For the record, that’s in Medford.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X