Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    meh. consenting adults etc.
    I'm surprised he has to pay and that he doesn't choose a higher-end/more discrete service provider.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      Robert Craft, billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting extracurriculars at a strip mall massage parlor:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...n-prostitution
      That is sad.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Robert Craft, billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting extracurriculars at a strip mall massage parlor:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...n-prostitution
        Heard Jim Rome mention it on the radio this morning. Someone submitted a message that he read on air that went something like this:

Robert Craft hired a prostitute? What's the big deal? He's been dating one for years.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'm surprised he has to pay and that he doesn't choose a higher-end/more discrete service provider.
          Sometimes you want Kobe beef, sometimes you are pressed for time and you just want McDonald's.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• As the resident Patriots homer here, I'd love to give Kraft a pass. But if this does turn out to be a trafficking ring like the police department said, that looks pretty bad for Kraft. He had to have known (again, if it's true).
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              As the resident Patriots homer here, I'd love to give Kraft a pass. But if this does turn out to be a trafficking ring like the police department said, that looks pretty bad for Kraft. He had to have known (again, if it's true).
              I hate the Patriots but how would he have known?
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I hate the Patriots but how would he have known?
                It just seems suspect. A bunch of Asian women in a strip mall setting. I know that's where most massage parlors are located, but still. Why is a billionaire (and supposedly other big names) going to a place like this?
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  It just seems suspect. A bunch of Asian women in a strip mall setting. I know that's where most massage parlors are located, but still. Why is a billionaire (and supposedly other big names) going to a place like this?
                  he knew they were hookers but nothing in that hypo suggests trafficking
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

It does suggest incredibly poor judgement. And a bunch of pathetic lonely old dudes. Yeesh.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I've noticed "trafficking" seems to be the new buzzword- possibly ramping up the volume on those federal trafficking charges to somehow legitimize ICE? Not sure, but lately everybody is getting charged with 'human trafficking' from R. Kelly to Kraft, to that Bishop Pimp.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        It does suggest incredibly poor judgement. And a bunch of pathetic lonely old dudes. Yeesh.
                        i dunno, tough to judge guys like that too harshly assuming fully consenting parties all around.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

i dunno, tough to judge guys like that too harshly assuming fully consenting parties all around.
                          Consent has absolutely nothing to do with my conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I've noticed "trafficking" seems to be the new buzzword- possibly ramping up the volume on those federal trafficking charges to somehow legitimize ICE? Not sure, but lately everybody is getting charged with 'human trafficking' from R. Kelly to Kraft, to that Bishop Pimp.
                            Whenever I go to Craig's List, I always use the non-trafficking filter.
                            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                              Whenever I go to Craig's List, I always use the non-trafficking filter.
                              lol
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Just saw that the prosecutor is not charging anyone with trafficking, just the misdemeanor stuff. So maybe that part of the story is overblown.

Phew! I still love you Kraft! Keep getting those consensual happy endings!
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X