Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,741 to 1,765 of 1765

Thread: Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

So, my brother drives a 2011 7 Series that was stolen a few weeks ago. After pulling security footage from neighbors, the thieves approached the car with a device, which programmed a new fob key, which was then used to open and start the car. The process and issue is described here.

Crazy that thieves can spend $30 on a hacking device and drive away with your car.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    So, my brother drives a 2011 7 Series that was stolen a few weeks ago. After pulling security footage from neighbors, the thieves approached the car with a device, which programmed a new fob key, which was then used to open and start the car. The process and issue is described here.

Crazy that thieves can spend $30 on a hacking device and drive away with your car.
    He should park in the garage
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    He should park in the garage
    I didn't know Smith's had a garage.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Police say she abandoned her adopted daughter. She says the girl was actually an adult sociopath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ult-sociopath/

"She had traveled from Ukraine to the rolling hills and cornfields of Indiana, only to wind up on her own in a strange city. When police checked in with the girl in September 2014, it had been more than a year since she had seen or heard from her adoptive parents, who had changed her age from 11 to 22 on official documents and rented her an apartment before moving to Canada and leaving her behind.

That was only the start of the bizarre criminal case enveloping Michael and Kristine Barnett, who last week were charged with felony neglect.

According to local media outlets, the couple, who have since divorced, haven’t denied abandoning the girl just a little more than two years after they adopted her. But they disagree about whether she actually was a child — or an adult pretending to be one."

yikes. a worthy entry, to be sure.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Anyone see the film Orphan? There are definitely some parallels.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post

Hmm. My wife’s BMW is a 2011. Of course, it also has over 130k miles so if it was stolen we would be better off collecting the insurance on it.

Computer security is hard.

Sent from my iPhone and not some cheap Chinese crap running Android spyware
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    What the...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    WHat a moron. That's as dumb as fact-checking a piece of satire.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

I can't explain it - maybe you can.

I was at a Chevron today filling up. The cashier helping me with my two chicken tenders had a deep southern accent. I playfully said "you're not from around here are you?" She said "Where do you think I'm from?" I said - you're definitely from Alabama - and I can hear a tint of Tuscaloosa in there... wait... did you grow up around 5th and Main? She said - nah - I grew up over on sycamore.

She was totally from Tuscaloosa - I pulled it right out of the air. It was really funny.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I can't explain it - maybe you can.

I was at a Chevron today filling up. The cashier helping me with my two chicken tenders had a deep southern accent. I playfully said "you're not from around here are you?" She said "Where do you think I'm from?" I said - you're definitely from Alabama - and I can hear a tint of Tuscaloosa in there... wait... did you grow up around 5th and Main? She said - nah - I grew up over on sycamore.

She was totally from Tuscaloosa - I pulled it right out of the air. It was really funny.
    What I can't understand is why you would put chicken tenders in your gas tank. I can see why you would need the cashier's help for that. Gas tanks aren't meant to be filled up with chicken tenders.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    What I can't understand is why you would put chicken tenders in your gas tank. I can see why you would need the cashier's help for that. Gas tanks aren't meant to be filled up with chicken tenders.
    As a professional reader and understanderer - I'm surprised that you assumed that I was filling my body with gas - rather than chicken tenders. Everyone know's the best chicken tenders are at Chevron.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Yeah, we're going to give you back your power over your feet and over your vaginas, and instead will just control your ovaries, first forcing you to use them multiple times, and then shutting them down after first use.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

They also narrowed the pay gap by teaching them welding.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Do you know that person?
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Public View Post
    Do you know that person?
    Sort of? I went to hs with his ex wife (They had a joint fb account, so the marriage was almost certainly doomed). I guess he got the account in the divorce? But his stupidity is entertaining, so 6 years after he took control of the account, he’s still on my friends list. I think you can see why.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Sort of? I went to hs with his ex wife (They had a joint fb account, so the marriage was almost certainly doomed). I guess he got the account in the divorce? But his stupidity is entertaining, so 6 years after he took control of the account, he’s still on my friends list. I think you can see why.

Top five thread on CS and almost a year in between posts. Sad!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

FTR, I wasn't anywhere near Wyoming in June.

A British man whose penis fell off due to a severe blood infection had a new one built – on his arm, where he even got an extra 2 inches, according to a report.
    Where do I sign up?

Also, this:
    He said he was “completely gutted” when his penis “just dropped off on to the floor” in 2014 – but his testicles remained intact, according to the outlet.

“Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald continued.

“I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking.”
    That was really the best they could do? Couldn't tie it in a bow or anything?
    Last edited by Lost Student; 07-31-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71