X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
    [ATTACH]8196[/ATTACH]
    kind of a cool concept though
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      I don't even want to know whats in the brown one.
      Originally posted by snowcat View Post
      Racist
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Worst first date?

Woman trapped in window trying to retrieve poo after Tinder date
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          hack but probably worth posting twice
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Saw this on my cousin's blog.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• So I guess there is a movement out there called "Anti-Natalism". Adherents argue that life sucks so all humans should stop procreating immediately in order to accelerate our inevitable extinction.

https://aeon.co/essays/having-childr...ng-its-immoral

Yowza.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      So I guess there is a movement out there called "Anti-Natalism". Adherents argue that life sucks so all humans should stop procreating immediately in order to accelerate our inevitable extinction.

https://aeon.co/essays/having-childr...ng-its-immoral

Yowza.
                      That essay is a crock of crap.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Saw this on my feed today. I chuckled.

rament.jpg
                        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                        SU

Comment

• Choke on a cello.jpg

Seen on Amazon when ordering a new cello for my son. Granted it is a 3/4 size but
                          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Comment

• Mmmmmmm, salt and potato.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Mmmmmmm, salt and potato.
                                "Once You Pop...THAT'S GREAT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X