Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    That's hanging up. Seriously? That should have jumped out at the first person to peel it up off the press.
    Unfortunately, it’s a fake.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...210654079.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Unfortunately, it’s a fake.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...210654079.html

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Dwight doesn't win

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Yes, Karey Jackson @Karey1975, I can confirm that you are very gullible.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

The funniest thing about that is that someone felt the need to explain why it is fake.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Do I need to point out that that woman is a dead-center Trump voter?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• What statutes have been enacted under Shakira law? It would have to include something requiring honesty from body parts, in particular from the hips. What else?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Bwhahahaha!
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Okay. I recently learned that CS'er could mean something different than CougarStadium message board poster. PM me for more details but I need to warn you that it's pretty graphic.

Comment

• If you want a laugh, go read some of the tweets regarding Brandi Chastain's Bay Area HoF plaque.

chastainplaque.jpg

References to Jim Plunkett, George Wendt and Bobby the Brain Heenan made me lol.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            If you want a laugh, go read some of the tweets regarding Brandi Chastain's Bay Area HoF plaque.

[ATTACH]8799[/ATTACH]

References to Jim Plunkett, George Wendt and Bobby the Brain Heenan made me lol.
                            Congrats Dick Harmon.

Comment

• Sheesh, that's really bad.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy and Babe Ruth, lol.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X