Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
    I'll tell you what's wrong with them. They forgot the first rule of Fight Club!
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Legit lol. Well played.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• 'A punch in the gut': So many 'helicopter' parents were hovering in school cafeterias one town banned lunch visits

https://nationalpost.com/life/should...ool-lunchrooms
          Last edited by tooblue; 11-29-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Just saw a commercial on tv for this (the Trumpy Bear):

trumpybear.jpg

Comment

• The south is so messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                The south is so messed up.
                Holy crap.

The replies are entertaining.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  The south is so messed up.

It’s the South.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    It’s the South.
                    He was referring to the south, as in southern Ohio.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Family removed from plane after fellow passengers allegedly complained about body odor
                      https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fami...185057248.html

On Wednesday evening, Yossi and Jennie Adler and their 19-month-old daughter were told to get off their plane from Miami to Detroit while they were in the midst of boarding. “All of a sudden, as soon as they took us off, they closed the gate and then they said, ‘Sorry, sir, some people complained you had body odor and we’re not letting you back on,'”
                      An American Airlines representative tells Yahoo Lifestyle: “They were asked to deplane after multiple passengers, along with our crew members and Miami airport team, were concerned about the comfort of our other passengers due to the odor. Our team members took care of the family by providing overnight accommodations and meals and rebooking them for the next available flight.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        Family removed from plane after fellow passengers allegedly complained about body odor
                        https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fami...185057248.html
                        Hold my root beer:

Overweight passenger forces EVA Air flight attendants to wipe his backside

As the flight had an all-female crew, there were no male crew for them to turn to for help. They could not leave the passenger alone in the toilet as well. With no other alternative, they could only accede to his request.

Ms Kuo's chief attendant took on the burden of helping him wipe his backside. However, they were left traumatised when the man started letting out moans, saying, "deeper, deeper, deeper".

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...e-his-backside
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Hold my root beer:

Overweight passenger forces EVA Air flight attendants to wipe his backside

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...e-his-backside
                          I was biting into a taco and had to block it from flying into my computer monitor when I read that last line...
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Robert Craft, billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting extracurriculars at a strip mall massage parlor:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...n-prostitution
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              Robert Craft, billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting extracurriculars at a strip mall massage parlor:

Only 30 min from Mar-a-lago...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                Robert Craft, billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, is charged with soliciting extracurriculars at a strip mall massage parlor:

meh. consenting adults etc.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X