No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping Pong playing robot at CES. I doubt it could handle my smash, but pretty cool.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Ping Pong playing robot at CES. I doubt it could handle my smash, but pretty cool.

i think dhole is the only one who can handle your smash
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• How pathetic do you have to be to invent a robot to play ping pong with you?

How do I get one of those?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• My parents are at CES so I told them dad needs to play that robot. My mom texted back "we saw that!" but so far no pictures/video.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            My parents are at CES so I told them dad needs to play that robot. My mom texted back "we saw that!" but so far no pictures/video.
            how does it feel to get blueballed waiting for pictures? still haven’t seen any shots of that cosworth
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              how does it feel to get blueballed waiting for pictures? still haven’t seen any shots of that cosworth
              Lol dang, CS has a longer memory than I do. I'll try to remember next time I'm up there!
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

My parents are at CES so I told them dad needs to play that robot. My mom texted back "we saw that!" but so far no pictures/video.
                Doesn't sound like you asked for pictures or videos.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Doesn't sound like you asked for pictures or videos.
                  It was implied. My mom understood the implication and responded with a couple of videos, but none were of the ping pong playing robot. Actually, she sent screen shots of videos and then blamed her phone.

Comment

It was implied. My mom understood the implication and responded with a couple of videos, but none were of the ping pong playing robot. Actually, she sent screen shots of videos and then blamed her phone.
                    She sounds like just the type of techie that would visit CES!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Idea for Wuap... publish a textbook and sell it for $275:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildyinfuri...se_leaf_paper/
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Idea for Wuap... publish a textbook and sell it for $275:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildyinfuri...se_leaf_paper/
                          Textbooks are such a racket. What an unethical money grab.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Textbooks are such a racket. What an unethical money grab.
                            Shameless.

The best profs write online texts that are available to everyone for free.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Shameless.

Agreed. My best friend requires a lot of reading, but it is all professional articles that are linked through his syllabus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Shameless.

Yes, Norm Nemrow is one of the best profs ever!!!
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X