Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Yikers. I had to do a double take to confirm this is Oregon's capital building.

A nice homage to Soviet era architecture. Or 70s era Mormon Temple architecture.

[ATTACH]9606[/ATTACH]
    The store front parking is a nice touch. Guess they figured no one will be photographing the building.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Hah. WTH?
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Clearly the shield wasn't very effective because the mom took 5 arrows in the back and one in the arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            Clearly the shield wasn't very effective because the mom took 5 arrows in the back and one in the arm.
            I believe the lesson must have been about incompetence. Sure mom took a bunch of arrows in an effort to protect her young child, but if the flaming arrows had been a legitimate threat, they probably would have been ignited from the correct end. Or maybe I’ve never fully understood the nuances of Persian warfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              I believe the lesson must have been about incompetence. Sure mom took a bunch of arrows in an effort to protect her young child, but if the flaming arrows had been a legitimate threat, they probably would have been ignited from the correct end. Or maybe I’ve never fully understood the nuances of Persian warfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I think those arrows were ignited from the correct end. What happened was mom left them stuck in her body while she spent time looking up an important passage from the scriptures, which the toddler can surely read as he's not distracted at all by mom with flaming arrows sticking out of her body. Anyway, the time spent looking up a scripture gave the flame a chance to burn all the way down the shaft to the other end.

Comment

• Mom, drop the scriptures and use that free hand to better shield your kid!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• The kid seems pretty happy that his mother has six flaming arrows sticking out of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    The kid seems pretty happy that his mother has six flaming arrows sticking out of her.
                    To be fair only two of them are flaming.

Comment

• hmmm...the surrounding area looks pretty empty. who's going to take care of your kid now, you stupid bitch!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        The store front parking is a nice touch. Guess they figured no one will be photographing the building.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          How big of a dick is this kid to be sitting there smiling at his mom while she has arrows sticking in her body? And what dimwits are shooting arrows with the flames on the wrong end? And maybe the mom should have put some sandals or something on the kid because he is sitting in a desert. And, I'm pretty sure that showing the book to a boy who can't read is pretty weird. This pic sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                            How big of a dick is this kid to be sitting there smiling at his mom while she has arrows sticking in her body? And what dimwits are shooting arrows with the flames on the wrong end? And maybe the mom should have put some sandals or something on the kid because he is sitting in a desert. And, I'm pretty sure that showing the book to a boy who can't read is pretty weird. This pic sucks.
                            I just noticed that's a piece by "K E V I N ___ C A R D E N ___ P H O T O G R A P H Y" Don't blame him for the bizarre subject matter he happens to capture!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I just noticed that's a piece by "K E V I N ___ C A R D E N ___ P H O T O G R A P H Y" Don't blame him for the bizarre subject matter he happens to capture!
                              Looked up his 500px account. Photoshop artist. I get that. Not something I'm interested in for sure. This image is titled "Sacrificial love of a mother", which I understand conceptually what he's after. I've seen too much of it in real life. Poor execution maybe, but not that bad. Mothers taking arrows for their children with a smile on their face hiding their pain while trying to instill values seems to be pretty common. As long as at some point the mother teaches the child to protect themselves from the arrows.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                                Looked up his 500px account. Photoshop artist. I get that. Not something I'm interested in for sure. This image is titled "Sacrificial love of a mother", which I understand conceptually what he's after. I've seen too much of it in real life. Poor execution maybe, but not that bad. Mothers taking arrows for their children with a smile on their face hiding their pain while trying to instill values seems to be pretty common. As long as at some point the mother teaches the child to protect themselves from the arrows.
                                Yeah, haters gonna hate! Amirite

Comment

Working...
                                X