No announcement yet.

Steep and Deep: The Snow Skiing/Boarding Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished up my pass with a day at Sun Valley Saturday. Nowhere else I've ever skied has 3000 vertical feet of skiing with no plateaus, you're turning them the whole time down the mountain.

Comment

• I skied Park City on Friday. The sun was out and the high was over 60F. I put on plenty of sunscreen. Some ladies were skiing in bikini tops (I hope they put on plenty of sunscreen)

It was definitely spring skiing, with lots of slush at the bottom of the mountain while at the top it was mostly groomed stiff snow. The gondola over to Canyons was open but a lot more lifts and runs were closed on the Canyon's side. Still, it was fun.

Comment

• It was at this moment that he realized he shouldn’t have made any turns.
        IMG_2141.jpeg
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          It was at this moment that he realized he shouldn’t have made any turns.
          IMG_2141.jpeg

Don't slow down at all.

Comment

• Is this a certain bird of prey? I want to see the after picture.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• IMG_2146.jpeg
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Is this a certain bird of prey? I want to see the after picture.
              Confidence extremely high
              IMG_2139.jpeg

Aftermath

Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
              X