No announcement yet.

Exercise equipment at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just having the right tools is not enough to Trans4orm your body. You can use supplements to help you also.

Comment

Some of my t-shirts don't fit anymore. And I doubt I'll ever use supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Nice set up. Is it difficult to get plates on and off there? Looks a bit tight on the right side.
        Did I never answer? The picture makes it look tighter than it is. I haven't struggled to move the weights around.

Titan Fitness is the brand I've gone with, though I'm sure I could find Rogue that fits the rack as well. I guess I'm just a cheapskate. Titan has a few things on sale. Gonna buy a lat pull down/low row attachment and buying a second bar. The bar I bought in that picture is pretty low end. It's time to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          I haven't struggled to move the weights around.
          Humblebrag?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
            Did I never answer? The picture makes it look tighter than it is. I haven't struggled to move the weights around.

Titan Fitness is the brand I've gone with, though I'm sure I could find Rogue that fits the rack as well. I guess I'm just a cheapskate. Titan has a few things on sale. Gonna buy a lat pull down/low row attachment and buying a second bar. The bar I bought in that picture is pretty low end. It's time to upgrade.
            Nice.

I suggest getting a Rogue OPB. It's such a great bar. Check the boneyard daily on the Rogue site if you don't want to pay full price. These are bars with cosmetic blemishes that they sell for a discount. Most folks can't even find the blemish.

I got a Rogue deadlift bar last year. I really like it. Also got the Titan SSB v2. I highly recommend it. It's an EliteFTS clone. I also just added Titan's new Yukon Bar. Next bar will be a spider bar. I got a Rogue 6 barbell gun rack that is now full.

Other than that the only other thing I want is high low lat machine. I added a C2 rower to my gym. No longer have room for a GHD or reverse hyper. But would still like one.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

You guys who took the plunge on getting a home gym are probably feeling pretty good about the decision these days.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                You guys who took the plunge on getting a home gym are probably feeling pretty good about the decision these days.
                Long time no see. How ya been?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Long time no see. How ya been?
                  kind of kicking myself for not getting more 25kg calibrated plates when they were cheap, but otherwise, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                    kind of kicking myself for not getting more 25kg calibrated plates when they were cheap, but otherwise, not bad.
                    Serves you right for going metric.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

got my titan x-3 set up a six or so weeks ago. never turning back.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        Well mine's the T3.

Comment

My rack is somewhere on a truck hoping to be delivered this week. Cannot. Get. Here. Soon. Enough.

Comment

laying down tractor supply stall mats today (concrete floor). otherwise this has been a total game changer. nobody waiting for me on a rack + no travel time means i don't feel rushed and can get through all of my warm up sets properly.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              If I ever add a second rack to my basement (which is likely but not soon), I think I'll go with an X-3; I like 3x3 racks (of course, getting the X-3 would ruin my Rogue only setup).

Comment

My wife got me a simple home gym from Costco for my birthday a few months ago. I was super lucky that that worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X