Anyone following the Aussie Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone following the Aussie Open?

I've got the slingbox going at work right now. Good day of matches. Safin and Federer in round 3 has the makings of a good one.

Serena played an entertaining match yesterday.

And of course its always a pleasure to watch Ivanovic play.

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
    enjoy it while you can.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      I've got the slingbox going at work right now. Good day of matches. Safin and Federer in round 3 has the makings of a good one.

Serena played an entertaining match yesterday.

I saw some highlights on SportsCenter. Although the highlights weren't of the actual tennis match. It was a bunch of chair throwing fans outside the arena getting a little upset over something that happened during the match. I thought that was cool.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        I saw some highlights on SportsCenter. Although the highlights weren't of the actual tennis match. It was a bunch of chair throwing fans outside the arena getting a little upset over something that happened during the match. I thought that was cool.
        It was the Serbs and Croats going at it after the match between Djokovic and Delik. Not a bad little scrap. I think they got some tension out and they're good now. Probably having a drink at the pub as we speak.

Comment

You are an embarrassment to the world of bike racing. You post about TENNIS? While ignoring a televised (sort of) bike race? I am very, very disappointed in you.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

This is Samantha Stosur, the #9 seed, and she had some guns on her.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
              This is Samantha Stosur, the #9 seed, and she had some guns on her.

Does tennis have a drug testing program? That lady looks like a 1980s East German swimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Does tennis have a drug testing program? That lady looks like a 1980s East German swimmer.
                I've wondered about drug testing in tennis. I would bet that Nadal has taken EPO in the past and perhaps testosterone.

Comment

Working...
                X