No announcement yet.

The Bachelor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bachelor thread being bumped with no comments from Grace.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

I love this Ashley S. girl. She is so endearingly dumb, but incredibly confident in her ignorant. I also love how the other girls feel threatened by her. The guy kind of seems like a douche bag though.

Edit: OK. Maybe "endearing" and "dumb" aren't the right words. I think she is on crack. Fun to watch though.
      Last edited by UVACoug; 01-15-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Britt is probably the most beautiful girl they've ever had on this show. But she's an aspiring actress/current waitress in El Lay. So, there's no effing way she would ever date or end up with a guy from the middle of nowhere in Iowa.

Chris obviously likes her (and why not? Smoking hot, not crazy and she gets along well with the other girls). But it sounds like the other girls are going to gang up on her because she's such a clear frontrunner. Presumably it will also dawn on Chris that there's no way a girl like that is going to end up with him in Iowa.

The realistic frontrunners are Becca and Whitney. Whitney looks like she could be one of his sisters, so I'm sure they'll try to push him towards her.

Kaitlyn would be a pretty great girlfriend for a month or two.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          Britt is probably the most beautiful girl they've ever had on this show. But she's an aspiring actress/current waitress in El Lay. So, there's no effing way she would ever date or end up with a guy from the middle of nowhere in Iowa.

Chris obviously likes her (and why not? Smoking hot, not crazy and she gets along well with the other girls). But it sounds like the other girls are going to gang up on her because she's such a clear frontrunner. Presumably it will also dawn on Chris that there's no way a girl like that is going to end up with him in Iowa.

The realistic frontrunners are Becca and Whitney. Whitney looks like she could be one of his sisters, so I'm sure they'll try to push him towards her.

Kaitlyn would be a pretty great girlfriend for a month or two.
          Is Britt the one who claims to be a virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
            Is Britt the one who claims to be a virgin?
            No, Becca and Ashley Scary Lashes both claim to be. I think Becca might actually be a virgin, no way on Ashley.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

No, Becca and Ashley Scary Lashes both claim to be. I think Becca might actually be a virgin, no way on Ashley.
              Is becca a mo?

The case for: she's a virgin and doesn't hink its a big deal; she says gosh; from San diego; her mom knows about her virginity; she's on the bachelor.

The case against: she might drink, but maybe she's just a university of utah mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                Is becca a mo?

The case for: she's a virgin and doesn't hink its a big deal; she says gosh; from San diego; her mom knows about her virginity; she's on the bachelor.

The case against: she might drink, but maybe she's just a university of utah mo.
                I don't know about any that are still on the show, but apparently a friend of our's sister was in the original group. Very Mo. Very eliminated the first evening.
                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                  I don't know about any that are still on the show, but apparently a friend of our's sister was in the original group. Very Mo. Very eliminated the first evening.
                  WTF? Stop it, dude.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    WTF? Stop it, dude.
                    !
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Reality Steve says that Kaitlyn is likely going to be the next Bachelorette. Essentially it it's down to her or Britt. But after the edit they gave Britt, I just don't see the producers going with her. Kaitlyn is probably more interesting than Britt and while she's not as smoking hot as Britt, she's still really cute.

I can't really imagine why Chris would pick Becca over Kaitlyn other than he's known for awhile that Whitney was going to win in the end, it didn't matter who the second girl in the final 2 was going to be, and the producers wanted Kaitlyn as a possible Bachelorette. Apparently due to the shooting schedule, the girl coming in second never gets the Bachelorette gig. It's almost always the 3rd or 4th girl. Becca would have bored everyone to tears.

Comment

Reality Steve says that Kaitlyn is likely going to be the next Bachelorette. Essentially it it's down to her or Britt. But after the edit they gave Britt, I just don't see the producers going with her. Kaitlyn is probably more interesting than Britt and while she's not as smoking hot as Britt, she's still really cute.

I can't really imagine why Chris would pick Becca over Kaitlyn other than he's known for awhile that Whitney was going to win in the end, it didn't matter who the second girl in the final 2 was going to be, and the producers wanted Kaitlyn as a possible Bachelorette. Apparently due to the shooting schedule, the girl coming in second never gets the Bachelorette gig. It's almost always the 3rd or 4th girl. Becca would have bored everyone to tears.
                        Surely you don't think any of us follow this closely enough to have any idea what you're talking about there (the part I bolded).

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                          Surely you don't think any of us follow this closely enough to have any idea what you're talking about there (the part I bolded).
                          They made Britt out as two-faced bitch who was only on the show for the fame. The producers of the show edit things down to create characters and storylines out of thin gruel. They kind of turned Britt into a villain by the end of her run.

Comment

They made Britt out as two-faced bitch who was only on the show for the fame. The producers of the show edit things down to create characters and storylines out of thin gruel. They kind of turned Britt into a villain by the end of her run.
                            Dude some of it's scripted. Also the producers plant a contestant or two in the field that have the job of shaking things up. This gives the editors more to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Dude some of it's scripted. Also the producers plant a contestant or two in the field that have the job of shaking things up. This gives the editors more to play with.
                              Yes, is Ashley S. really crazy or a plant?

Comment

Yes, is Ashley S. really crazy or a plant?
                                I have no idea. I've only watched sporadically.

Comment

Working...
                                X