http://www.kissthisguy.com/
    *Banned*

Nice find. This one was pretty funny:

1) Robert Palmer
    Addicted To Love
    "Might as well face it, you're a d**k with a glove."
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Just stumbled across this old thread. There are so many songs I have sung along to incorrectly over the years (I know hard to believe with my writing style).

A couple off the top of my head.

Pink Floyd
      I have become comfortably done

Manfred Mann's Earth Band
      Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another loaner in the night (the actual lyrics don't make any more sense than my version)

Nirvana
      A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, I'm a female
      Last edited by Art Vandelay; 11-24-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        Just stumbled across this old thread. There are so many songs I have sung along to incorrectly over the years (I know hard to believe with my writing style).

Pink Floyd

Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another loaner in the night (the actualy lyrics don't make any more sense than my version)

Nirvana
        I purchased the CD single of Lithium because it came with the "complete lyrics to every song on Nevermind." I didn't really care about having the single...I wanted to know the lyrics.

PS If the song title is Comfortably NUMB, how can you misunderstand those lyrics?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Jeremy's smokin' crack today....

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            PS If the song title is Comfortably NUMB, how can you misunderstand those lyrics?
            My bad. The 1972 Ford Galaxie my older brother drove didn't have a digital display with song and artist titles on his Kraco AM/FM. He did have a great after-market 8-track player and shag carpeting along the ledge below the rear window though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
              Jeremy's smokin' crack today....
              In your defense, just about anything Eddie Vedder sang in that era was unintelligible.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                In your defense, just about anything Eddie Vedder sang in that era was unintelligible.

Offered as proof,

[YOUTUBE]v/xLd22ha_-VU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" [/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                  Offered as proof,

[YOUTUBE]v/xLd22ha_-VU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" [/YOUTUBE]
                  That is funny and totally impossible to know what he is saying while reading the captions.

Comment

Pink Floyd

Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche another loaner in the night (the actualy lyrics don't make any more sense than my version)

Nirvana

Manfred Mann's lyrics are really Springsteen's lyrics (as you probabyl knbow) and they make perfect sense when you think of what he wirtes songs about:

revved up like a deuce. this refers to a ford deuce coupe, whichh the beach boys also sang about (little deuce coupe, you don't know what she's got)
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Mama Said Knock You Ou-- after the chorus, there's a little break with a sample that says, "Gangsta boogie, gangsta BOOgie" that repeats about 10 times.

One of my friends told me he thought it said "vegetable head, vegetable head" and after listening to it again, I couldn't disagree with him.

at 2:09

[YOUTUBE]42TecZrMiLg[/YOUTUBE]
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I have a long history with misheard lyrics. For a long time I thought Boston's "Carry on My Wayward Son" was "Gary you're my wavering son." There are others, but I'll not share them at this point.
                        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                          I have a long history with misheard lyrics. For a long time I thought Boston's "Carry on My Wayward Son" was "Gary you're my wavering son." There are others, but I'll not share them at this point.
                          The confusion is understabndable as your rock n roll geography is quite skewed. That song was performed by a midwestern state (Kansas) not an eastern city.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            The confusion is understabndable as your rock n roll geography is quite skewed. That song was performed by a midwestern state (Kansas) not an eastern city.
                            Dang you are quick monkey-boy I was trying to figure out my own clever reply, but you beat me to it. However, for anyone who spent time around Cambridge in the 70s Boston's popular "Musk in the Wind" makes perfect sense.

In answer to your reply above, I did know that Blinded by the Light was a Springsteen song, though I don't care for his version much either.
                            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 01-21-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Dang you are quick monkey-boy I was trying to figure out my own clever reply, but you beat me to it. However, for anyone who spent time around Cambridge in the 70 Boston's popular "Musk in the Wind" makes perfect sense.

In answer to your reply above, I did know that Blinded by the Light was a Springsteen song, though I don't care for his version much either.
                              CALLING ALL SQUADS! WE HAVE A CULTURE VIOLATION! SOMEONE DISLIKES A SPRINGSTEEN ORIGINAL!

HE MUST BE STOPPED; THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                              X