No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Unofficial XB360/PS3 Gamertag/PSN ID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gamertag is FlynHawaiian30. Just like my cuf name.

Comment

If anyone is interested in playing MLB10 The Show online, let me know and we can exchange IDs.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        If anyone is interested in playing MLB10 The Show online, let me know and we can exchange IDs.
        Indy go buy MW2.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Indy go buy MW2.
          I have MW1 and I rarely play it.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

LS, please edit my user name to x FN Phat x
            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
              LS, please edit my user name to x FN Phat x
              Done.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I am now Drwuap on PSN.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Updated. If anyone else wants to be on the list, let me know. I probably have missed some in the last few months.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                    Updated. If anyone else wants to be on the list, let me know. I probably have missed some in the last few months.
                    I'm TheMohawkRock on live.

Comment

X360

icegator8

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        X360

icegator8
                        When we were all playing in the same game, I heard people mention the "ice skater" and it took me a few minutes to realize who that was.

Comment

Randelius
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Randelius
                            Which system?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                              Which system?
                              xbox 360
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

ewth8tr - Xbox360
                                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Working...
                                X